So, it's Hawks / S.F.?

chet380

Reaction score
Repost --

Without some kind of miraculous improvement in the Hawks' pass game, either one of these two D's will dominate the Hawks as both are better than the Arizona D and they will use the AZ formula to stifle the running game and use huge pressure to shut down the popgun passing offense.

If put to the choice, I would pick Carolina, as their offense is not as powerful as the SF O.

Still, with the desperate hope that PH will play, GO HAWKS!!

vonstout

Reaction score
Looks like that's what the NFL wants with some of the calls. The 12 in the huddle non call with the ref staring at Crabtree when he rainout of the huddle was unreal. The head but called on CAR and not Boldin. Until the roughing the passer just called against SF late in the 4th quater, most of the bad calls favored SF.

Seatown001

Reaction score
I'm personal glad it's the 49ers as they always manage to stink it up in Seattle. Don't get me wrong I think they are a great team but for whatever reason Kaep plays terrible against us in Seattle.

Canhawks

Reaction score
This will be the BIGGEST home game in Hawks history.If our offence can move the ball we win,if the offence plays like they have recently we are in trouble.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Seatown001":k2lwr4p2 said:
I'm personal glad it's the 49ers as they always manage to stink it up in Seattle. Don't get me wrong I think they are a great team but for whatever reason Kaep plays terrible against us in Seattle.

I think they call it the Seahawk Defense?

Decimation

Reaction score
This game could be a historic one. Our team just absolutely hates them. They want revenge for the loss at the stick.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Going to be tough, really need Wilson, Bevell, and the O in general to step up.

Hope our D can keep rolling for another 4 quarters.

skater18000

Reaction score
Get ready 12's. Game of the year (bigger than the superbowl in some measures)

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
12th_Bob":1kprwpb9 said:
Going to be tough, really need Bevell, and the O in general to step up.

Bevell missed a key block on that screen........... :roll:

Players need to execute, that is the plan. Bevell doesn't block, run, or catch passes. Tired of people blaming him for players problems.

hawk45

Reaction score
Our Defense will have to play the game of their lives. I think they have it in them, heaven knows the fans will have heads exploding just leading up to kickoff.

What a game this will be.

vonstout

Reaction score
Everyone was complaining that RW wasn't keeping the ball on the read option, but that could work in our favor next week. RW has been great against SF and that must happen next week.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":1k1bvwtb said:
I hate that more 9er fans than usual will be on the forum.
I hope the mods have an extra supply of ban hammers and nuke buttons, because here comes the swarm of village idiots we call whiner trolls! Good luck fellas, and happy hunting! 8)

grizbob

Reaction score
Seatown001":1k25pqob said:

Don't be surprised if they come to town with a 12th man of their own in the form of referees.

In case you haven't noticed, they are the darlings of the NFL now. :34853_tinfoil:

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
grizbob":20aymvop said:
Seatown001":20aymvop said:

Don't be surprised if they come to town with a 12th man of their own in the form of referees.

In case you haven't noticed, they are the darlings of the NFL now. :34853_tinfoil:
This is really the only thing that worries me. Well, this and headshots, but that doesn't actually seem to be the Whiners' MO. For all their other failings, they're not the Rams/Ain'ts.

Latest posts