warren moon

Cyrus12

Reaction score
just watching kiro news. showed some clips with the radio broadcast. moon was goin crazy!!!!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Can't wait to listen to it. We better get a Raible matched up with the highlights vid on Youtube!

rideaducati

Reaction score
Hooked up my Sirius radio and listened to Raible and Moon broadcast during the game and it was awesome. Re-watching the game with Buck and Aikman now... Sirius is worth every penny.

Msfann

Reaction score
rideaducati":z6dizrw9 said:
Hooked up my Sirius radio and listened to Raible and Moon broadcast during the game and it was awesome. Re-watching the game with Buck and Aikman now... Sirius is worth every penny.

How we'll is the audio synced with what you are watching on TV? My receiver does Sirius but I haven't tried it yet.

Rufus

Reaction score
I listen to the Raible & Moon broadcast, but just over the air, so it can be like 10 seconds out of sync with the TV feed which makes it almost unwatchable but still more watchable than Joe Buck.

Moon was going nuts on the Avril strip/Bennet fumble recovery, and that was just him in the background while Raible was on the call. He must have been bouncing off the glass walls of their booth! I thought it must have been a touchdown for sure, with Bennet carrying a couple of linemen on his back from the sound of it.

Kearse's TD catch on 4th & 7, Lynch's TD run and the final pick were all great Raible reactions. Can't wait for the highlight videos.