Airlines and Hotel

Tbone

Reaction score
So I might have a lead on two SB tickets for a reasonable price but just curious on flight and hotel. What have people found the most reasonable for air and hotel? Fly in somewhere that is close or fly into somewhere where you gotta do a little driving.

GO HAWKS

drrew

Reaction score
Philadelphia is only a 90 minute drive away.

tooshort

Reaction score
I got roundtrip (1stop) to JFK for $398 at the beginning of the week, leaving 1/30 coming home 2/4.

Similar tickets are now going for $900 (ouch)and Newark and Philly are similarly inflated. If I were buying now I would fly to Boston and take the train.

Boiler

Reaction score
I don't think I'm making the trip, but I did check flights and curiously, there are lots of options to and from Denver.

Lorsban

Reaction score
Flying into DC and doing a little bit of sight seeing before and after the SB
Seatac to Denver to Reagan

loisea_hawk

Reaction score
I have scoured the information and have booked a hotel nearby. FYI: for a more reasonable amount ($200) /night, the
Comfort Inn Timesquare still has rooms.

Lorsban

Reaction score
I got a room at the Marriott in Saddle Brook NJ which is a few miles from Metlife for 140

heffmanhere

Reaction score
Boston is a great spot to fly into and out of if you don't mind the bus or train to NYC.
The bus is ultra close to Logan and can be had for only $13 each way. The train will cost you much more but is probably a tad more comfy. Best part of flying into Boston is the multitude of non stop buses to NYC. You're pretty limited if you fly into DC or Philly for bus transfers and times etc but not so much for trains.

Return airline ticket to Boston is under $500 without even trying.

Fingers crossed for you.