Out of state Hawk fans, speak up.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Hey, first of all I do understand that the majority of Hawk fans are from the PNW. Heck, when I became a Hawk fan in 1977 we lived near Yakima only to move in 1984 to Michigan.
Since then, I have stayed a loyal 12 through out the years in another state. While I was never a huge fan of any other local PNW sport or team(I did enjoy the Sonics winning the NBA title in 1979) for some reason the Seahawks were number one in my book. Heck, while I lived in MI through the 90's I came close to deserting during our awful years and the height of Barry Sanders out here. I didn't sway though. So glad I didn't.
Anyways, I want to know how man here are NOT living in the PNW but are die hard Seahawk fans anyways...
My favorite Hockey team is Detroit. NBA team is Detroit. College Football team is U of M. College hoops is the same. lol. Go Blue!!!! However, my favorite team of all will always be the Seahawks and that will never change.

Who else is a displaced Hawk fan. Speak up!!!!!!

Largent80

Reaction score
Since we are friends , you know where I am, but I will say that I am a member of a huge group of SoCal Hawk fans. I live next door to Sony studios and on Wednesday, it will be Seahawk day on the Queen Latifa show, and I'll be there in the audience all Hawked out. If there are any others that are in the area and want to go, it is Wed. the 29th at Sony Studios in Culver City @11:00 a.m.

PM me for details.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
I live in Northern California, and everyone I know is either a 9er, or Raider fan.

Life is hard for a 12 around here, but I just can't like either of those teams.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Live in Albany NY. I have been to Seattle to watch a home game in 2009 vs SF. Greatest time I ever had. Been to NY to see them lose the following year 42-6 or something like that. Been a fan since 1982.

kidhawk

Reaction score
One of many in Alaska (Anchorage to be specific). Although not in Washington, it almost feels like Seattle is a home town team with the amount of coverage we get up here. Personally, I became a Seahawks fan when I was 7/8 years old when they first came into the league.

Mindsink

Reaction score
I'm from Fairfield County, Connecticut.

Seahawks fan since the mid 80s.

Newbronk

Reaction score
Southern Idaho here (thus the "Bronk" in my username -- Boise State, Not Denver)! I was born in Bremerton and attended Seahawk and Mariner games in 1976 and 1977 before joining the US Air Force. The Seahawks have always been my home team and my children have grown up Seahawk fans as well. Us older fans remember the times we spent in the AFC West -- when the Denver Broncos were amoung our most hated rivals (along with Oakland) and THE team we loved to beat!

Here around Boise, the Seahawks are our local FOX team and Denver is the local CBS team. We also have a lot of San Fran people, but they are mostly in hiding now are disguised as Denver fans.

GO 'HAWKS!

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
Arlington, TX here about a 20 minute drive from Cowboys Stadium. I grew up in eastern Washington, though, and have lived in Seattle off and on over the years. Been a Hawks fan since the beginning and have attended probably 70 or 80 games over the years in the Kingdome and Qwest/Century Link.

Wublaze

Reaction score
I live in New Orleans and I'm a die hard. Wear my Hawk colors every friday to work.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I became a Seahawk fan on Oct 22nd 1978 when the Seahawks beat the Raiders 27-7. I lived in Minnesota at the time and I was 8 years old. I now reside in Southern California.

grizbob

Reaction score
Originally from Oak Harbor, currently in St George, been displaced for 54 years.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
South Bay area in Los Angeles. The wife is the real Seahawks fan, born and raised in PNW. I just married into this family.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Living the dream in the Denver area. Been a diehard since about 81 or so.

Before Denver, it was Nashville, Alabama, Austin, Phoenix, Memphis, Salt Lake City... I've lived a lot of different places, but never in Seattle.

Latest posts