Denver's Crossing Routes

Bprez3

Reaction score
I really feel that we could get a flag for Offensive PI because of the attention Belichick has drawn to the infamous Welker/Talib play. I wouldn't bet on seeing a flag, but if it happens we could be in for a special day.

If we don't see a flag Belichick's comments may have put the officials on notice to look for these routes. I would expect that there would be some sort of pregame conversation between John Fox and the officiating crew. Hopefully the officials warn Denver that they are looking for and will call the OPI.

We may never know what type of carry over if any these comments had. Who knows we may have to thank Belichick for the officials being more cognizant of these routes.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
If we do, we owe one to The Emperor.

belichick-palpatine.jpg

Penman96

Reaction score
I'm hoping the zeebs are lenient on Sunday and they keep those flags in their pockets. Suits our style better when we are allowed to kick the crap out of less physical "finesse" teams...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Knocking Welker into the second row of seats will stop the crossing routes - pick plays in a hurry!

Wartooth

Reaction score
After Kam has a chance to introduce himself, I doubt many ponies will be willingly running through the middle!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I wonder if Kam has asked Pete if he can absolutely nail a Bronco on a crossing route early on, penalty be damned, to set a tone? That'd be awesome...Show the Broncos we're not going to let you get away with crap, you have to EARN IT.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
If Welker tries to come at Kam, there is absolutely nothing wrong with Kam lowering his shoulder if Welker is about to collide with him. Same rule obviously applies to other DB's. Fox is not going to try that, that is playing INTO Seattle's hands, and if Welker leaves the game with a concussion - its game over Denver.