Boycott BooHoo John Clayton

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
Boohoo Clayton :428226_SadEmoticon: needs to learn that he is not the story and never will be the story.

Marshawn says all he needs to for the majority of fans and this whining of BooHoo Clayton :428226_SadEmoticon: is completely nauseating :pukeface:.

Boycott BooHoo Clayton :428226_SadEmoticon: and everything he stands for (which is himself :428226_SadEmoticon: )!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I've never seen Clayton so butt hurt.

Get over it, John.

The whole media day thing at the SB is such a circus these days.

The NFL really needs to re-think the qualifications for these so-called reporters.

JonRud

Reaction score
Is Clayton still harping that Harvin should not return kicks? that is so dumb he can change the game with one long return.

I would have the ball in Harvin's hands in open space as many times as possible.

Mitch

Reaction score
Just lost a lot of respect for Clayton. He makes his living talking in front of the camera. He thinks Lynch should play his game. I would love to see the Beast break him in half on a football field! Better yet, let's see the scrawny bastard in an Oakland back alley with Marshawn. Go back to mommy's basement!

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Caring about and attempting to boycott every reporter that takes a jab at a favored player/team is a battle you're never going to win. Who cares what a talking head says? Stay away from that garbage!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Clayton is a good source of inside information that's about it. He is just another talking head with an opinion. I don't care why some care what these guys think.

OP
OP
L

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
Personally, I couldn't care less about the national media for the most part, but BooHoo Clayton :428226_SadEmoticon: has too much airtime in Seahawks Nation and it's my right to state a case for shunning a poor excuse for a journalist.

BooHoo Clayton :428226_SadEmoticon: clearly has not built a relationship with Marshawn over the years that he has had an opportunity to. Building relationships takes work and time and trust. What has BooHoo Clayton :428226_SadEmoticon: done to develop a relationship like this? I am assuming nothing.

This whole issue is more a reflection on the assumed privilege and entitlement that BooHoo Clayton :428226_SadEmoticon: believes he has and perhaps the forty years of this entitlement has created a laziness in his professionalism. Listening to him whine about his right and using his influence (whatever influence that is) to make this into a story is ridiculous and mindboggling.

And now what athlete would even trust him? You shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you or soon you won't get fed. BooHoo Clayton :428226_SadEmoticon: has become no different from all of the other dim-witted shock-personality-pseudo talking heads (Skip Bayless et. al.)

BooHoo Clayton :428226_SadEmoticon: not only bit Marshawn, his colleagues and the Seahawks' organization but he also bit (I suspect) a majority of the Seahawks' fan base.

It's your right to disagree with me and many others (good for you), and it's BooHoo Clayton :428226_SadEmoticon: 's right to continue to make himself a part of a story that is truly a non-story.

So Boycott BooHoo Clayton :428226_SadEmoticon: !

Basis4day

Reaction score
I'll start listening to John Clayton again when he stops answering questions with " well lets put it this way..." or " but also too"

Jville

Reaction score
I suspect it is the heavy influence of Clayton's employer talking thru John.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I think we have plenty of places to talk about this topic as it is

Status
Not open for further replies.