Kuechly wins DPOY

Laloosh

Reaction score
Yeah, I doubt many of us will agree with it but whatever. Our guys will have to settle for selfies with a Lombardi.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
What. A. Joke. All that matters is the Lombardi. The NFL World can kiss our ass. WE ALL WE GOT...

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
This is a joke but at the same time.. kind of like it. Just throw more gas on top of Earl Thomas' and Richard Sherman's fire.

Kuechly would have been my 4th choice .. behind Quinn, Sherm and Earl.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Meh.. I was discussing this at the end of the season and am not surprised. Earl can do what no other FS in this league can, and has been doing so all year, but much of that doesn't show up on a stat sheet. OTOH, Kuechly makes that front 7 run flawlessly AND has the eye-popping stats to boot. Kinda hard to beat that. If Wagner hadn't been hampered by injuries he may have had a shot, but the all-important sack total might not have been enough. Sherman causes people to lose their objectivity by rubbing them the wrong way, so that's no surprise either.

Geologic

Reaction score
It should have been Watt. He wasn't even the best Linebacker. Bowman played better then him.

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
The individual awards don't matter that much though. Sure, ET and RS had a strong case, but let's not forget how great a lot of the other NFL players are. And deserving. If Luke could trade the award for a chance to be in the game tomorrow night, I bet he would. Wouldn't you?

seadoc30

Reaction score
This is pathetic. If it was going to be a LB, it should've been Bowmen.. The dude had twice better stats, played alongside P.Willis, on a top defense. Kuechly is an excellent tackler, but is average in coverage.

I guess Kuechly is the new generation NFL poster boy (White, well spoken, well dressed guy)

flmmkrz

Reaction score
our problem was an embarrassment of riches, they attract attention from each other splitting votes and guys not sure which way to go may go another way altogether. In the end it'd be a nice feather for either one but don't imagine it's the last crack either of them will get at that honor. Bigger prize awaits.

Monistat

Reaction score
seadoc30":1xac6bl1 said:
This is pathetic. If it was going to be a LB, it should've been Bowmen.. The dude had twice better stats, played alongside P.Willis, on a top defense. Kuechly is an excellent tackler, but is average in coverage.

I guess Kuechly is the new generation NFL poster boy (White, well spoken, well dressed guy)

Agree with the fact it should of been Bowmen over Luke. Bowmens stats put Luke to shame. As much as i wanted Sherman or E.T. i thought Quinn would win it, show's how much i know.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
No disrespect to Kuechly (great player), but I think Bowman is a better football player and don't think it's that close.

blazen2392

Reaction score
JJ watt deserves to win DPOY even if he is having a down year on stats. The dude looks like a grown adult playing with children out there. Its ridiculous.

Bluesbro

Reaction score
East Cost bias. Navorro Bowman did not get one vote either, and he was Keuckley's equal this year at least.. Screw those old boy networks.