If you had any doubt about RW being clutch in big games..

sumos2005

Reaction score
FUN FACT...Russell Wilson is 2-0 against Drew Brees, 1-0 against Tom Brady, 1-0 against Aaron Rodgers, and 1-0 against Peyton Manning...that is 5-0 total against the the best QB's in the last 15 years... WOW

Smellyman

Reaction score
I never did. How many come from behind wins in his young career?

How many TD passes?

How many wins?

How many picks?

How many scrambles and runs?

dude can flat play

Smellyman

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2mwgghtd said:
He doesn't have ice water in his veins.

He has superfluid at 2 Kelvin.

Actually it is the best in Robotic tech

joeseahawks

Reaction score
If you watch Russell in College , you knew he had it. I'm not surprised. Watched him for 3 years at NC State. Kid is good. Period.
Happy he was short so we can pick him. If he was taller, he would be swinging it for some pathetic team ...

falcongoggles

Reaction score
The person who declared that RW would not have a sophomore slump because of his history of being clutch was spot on and made a great observation.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
It didn't cross my mind until that game against the Saints when he looked so tentative throwing and he wasn't running. I'm sure the wind/weather had something to do with that. The next week he came out looking so much better and any concerns I has melted away. Maybe the bye was too much time off maybe that performance was necessary to focus him even more than he usually is I don't know but whatever it was it worked and he was great.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
love Russell who quietly gives credit to others. Malcom played great but there is no doubt in my mind Russell played an MVP caliber game. Unfortunately on this day it's still about Manning. IMO it was already decided if Manning plays like crap and doesn't win superbowl MVP it wasn't because RW beat him but rather because of the hawks defense. They could have given it to Cam, Avril, Maxwell, Percy or Russell. Just a shame they slighted RW like it was the Pro bowl all over again. Maxwell was like 'really? I'm mvp?' RW continues to give credit to others in his interviews. Love the guy!!

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
No doubting his clutch factor and intelligence. However there is no guarantee we get back to the big game.
For that reason it would have been great for RW to have gotten his first superbowl MVP given his production on 3rd downs and 125 passer efficiency with less than half Mannings attempts while making NO turnovers.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":2davbh48 said:
No doubting his clutch factor and intelligence. However there is no guarantee we get back to the big game.
For that reason it would have been great for RW to have gotten his first superbowl MVP given his production on 3rd downs and 125 passer efficiency with less than half Mannings attempts while making NO turnovers.
of course not being MVP will give him something to improve on.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Let's assume Andrew Luck had the exact same game tonight in place of Wilson. My bet is the storyline would read 'A Passing of the Torch' and Luck wins superbowl MVP for 125 passer rating and for crucial 3rd down plays.

mikeak

Reaction score
3rd down conversions in this game - huge
Number of receivers (even lockette w a catch)
Buying time
70%+ passing

Keep winning week in and out

He was my MVP - he did everything with what he was given. He can do so much more but plays within the system

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Russell might get more followers than TeBow ... Did you hear what he said after the game?

Smellyman

Reaction score
see the stats too? just said in post game it was one of the 5 best superbowl rating, td's etc of all time?

throw in his scrambling and play making too?

it is going unnoticed though

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Sure our defense was key. But Cam was more deserving of the mvp than Smith. IMO Percy and RW were more deserving than Cam. We still win without Smiths play but not without RW production. Therefore Smith was not really mvp of the game.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
A war might break out in Seattle about who should be MVP. Honestly, doesn't matter to me.
I would have given it to the whole team, including special team.
Team effort baby. Team effort. Sherman went out, his replacement was just as good.