G O H A W K S ~ WE WENT AND WON

bowzerbird

Reaction score
WE WON, WE WON, WE WON, WE WON

An interesting stat: Every commentator and just about everyone said it would be a 3-10 pt. spread. My friend Lee, was thee only one I knew that said it would be a landslide. And guess what ya all, IT WUZ!
Even though I had looked into my crystal football and KNEW we HAD WON [not would win] I thought the spread would be very close. Lee was right. I need a newer crystal football, I guess.

We all knew Manning is probably thee greatest QB but right from the beginning [safety], I watched his face & body language. Went from "What???" to frustration, exasperation and then to disappointment and depression.
Maybe instead of "Omaha" if he had said Tukwila, Tacoma, Ellensburg or Seattle.

Also, all the Manning talk talk talk. Oy Vey! They don't even know where Washington is, much less Seattle [which has 2 of the largest companies in thee world: Microsoft & Amazon]. No one wanted to give Seattle the time of day much less credit for having a Super Bowl team. Well, ya all, we showed them. The Northwest IZ finally on the football map, so stuff it.

BTW, please pray for our Shermz. It's the ankle and thank God he will have 6 months to recupe.

Just one more thing:

HANNITY, BECAUSE OF YOUR TUDE TOWARD OUR GUYS & SEATTLE.
YOU CAN EAT MY SHORTS, YOU AIRHEAD INBREED COMMENTATOR

G O H A W K S —— FOX SUCKS SEAHAWKS SWEATY SOCKS. That's all fox is good for. Can't wait to hear all the whining tomorrow from them. They'll find some way to blame the officials on their dear boy, Manning's loss. But, nooooo, our Hawks didn't win legitimately, they somehow cheated. They live in the PC World of Denial and can't face the facts. Get over it hannasty & O'really. The SEAHAWKS WON AND WILL WIN AGAIN NEXT YEAR.

CAN I HEAR AN AMEN !!