I must apologize...

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
to the Hawks offense. I expected a Hawks victory but in a low scoring game, I must say I was shocked how well your O performed. So I apologize to Lynch,Wilson and all the players on that side of the ball, I truly underestimated your ability in this game.

Also I am thankful the Broncos bet my Pats 2 weeks ago, this type beat down is depressing I remember from 1985 lol.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Seattle managed to face every underrated defensive line in the league during their 2013 schedule. There were good reasons they struggled. Improve at guard, get another quick target or two, and they'll be unstoppable in every phase. Hell, with Harvin in the lineup, they might already be unstoppable.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2blltkuq said:
Seattle managed to face every underrated defensive line in the league during their 2013 schedule. There were good reasons they struggled. Improve at guard, get another quick target or two, and they'll be unstoppable in every phase. Hell, with Harvin in the lineup, they might already be unstoppable.

I have to wonder what this offense would have looked like this year if they had Rice, too.

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Seatle IMO has a very hard road ahead to repeat, your division is brutal! With the 49ers (arguably the 2nd best team in the NFL) add in Arizona which has a very very good D as well and you have a dog fight in your own division, pick ANY other division and you maybe have ONE tough team Tops.

But I am happy Seatle got their 1st SB.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Oh, yes. NFC West is truly the best division in football right now.

BUT, at least for the moment, only two of them have quarterbacks.

Highlordb

Reaction score
It would have been awsome to see how the regular season record would have turned out if we had harvin all season long....

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Highlordb":3drez93d said:
It would have been awsome to see how the regular season record would have turned out if we had harvin all season long....

By not having him the Broncos were not able to prep for him so he was like a secret weapon. that will not be the case next year, and good luck hopefully we meet in Arizona next year. (I think thats where the SB is lol)

Axx

Reaction score
Well seattle has played extremely good defenses all season long. Then put them against mediocre teams like den they show up.

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Axx":2ctrhlmc said:
Well seattle has played extremely good defenses all season long. Then put them against mediocre teams like den they show up.

Denver was their own worst enemy too, 4 turnvers. 2 completly on the O and not forced. (the snap over mannings head and the overthrow INT were unexcusable.)

Whta amazed me is it sounded like a hawks HOME game WTF was with that! lol

JimZornsCorn

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":1uesgppt said:
Highlordb":1uesgppt said:

By not having him the Broncos were not able to prep for him so he was like a secret weapon. that will not be the case next year, and good luck hopefully we meet in Arizona next year. (I think thats where the SB is lol)

Hate to tell you NH, but Brady's window is closing big time. He's not even close to the QB he was nine years ago when the Pats last won. You'll win your division though because you have no competition.

Watch out for the Colts from the AFC next season.