Sorry - First Take

Kakaww

Reaction score
I shouldn't go here, but I will anyways. And yes, I realize the source is garbage and it doesn't matter.

I'm basking in the glow of a title this morning, eating up the media coverage of our dominating win. Skip and Steven A were discussing young quarterbacks and both agreed Wilson is the fifth best young quarterback (Luck, Griffin, Cam, Kaep) the day after winning the Super Bowl. Man can't catch a break lol!

More fuel for the robot!

Jac

Reaction score
Kakaww":3jwxax5a said:
I shouldn't go here, but I will anyways. And yes, I realize the source is garbage and it doesn't matter.

I'm basking in the glow of a title this morning, eating up the media coverage of our dominating win. Skip and Steven A were discussing young quarterbacks and both agreed Wilson is the fifth best young quarterback (Luck, Griffin, Cam, Kaep) the day after winning the Super Bowl. Man can't catch a break lol!

More fuel for the robot!

They're just stirring the pot. There is no way any of those four players could have had the performance Wilson had. There's just too much pressure on that stage, and that would have resulted in multiple turnovers. Wilson threw the ball into some extremely tight windows and was in absolute control throughout. And now he gets to build off of this game.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Kaep= 3 picks in the 4th quarter of the NFCCG. Still hasn't figured out how to be anything beyond a great runner.
Cam = one decent season thus far and a fail AT HOME in the divisional round. A selfish player.
Andrew = too many picks and loss in divisional round though in fairness the team around him is nowhere near what Russ has. In the long run he will be one of the two best of the QBs mentioned along with RW.
Griffin = irrelevant and will remain so IMO. Like Kaep he's a runner and not a QB at this point and may never get beyond that.

Russ= SUPER BOWL CHAMPION!!

blue 22

Reaction score
I was watching it as well. I just shut it off. I just dont take anyone at espn seriously anymore. They dont know wtf they are talking about.

McGruff

Reaction score
Wilson was the best QB on the field last night, and those guys were at home drinking beer (or in Kaep's case, probably daiquiris).

Insane . . . based on that those two guys would still take Drew Bledsoe over Tom Brady and Ryan Lead over Peyton Manning.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Natethegreat":21elbn84 said:
Wow, just when you think they couldn't be more stupid.

I never think that. They can ALWAYS be more stupid! That "show" is a lost continent of stupid sinking in a sea of stupidity.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I almost have a hard time believing it. Did they really say Wilson is the 5th best young QB in the league?

nepahawk

Reaction score
Russell does what is needed of him.
He could put up bigger numbers if he threw more but, it's about the wins not the stats.
We control the clock and the defense holds opposing offenses.

Ozzy

Reaction score
He had the 8th highest rated super bowl game ever and was clutch on third downs at crucial times. EVERYONE is killing them on twitter and its not just Seahawk fans. Litterally every fan base is laughing even those with someone he liked better like Cam, RG3 etc.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Kakaww":1x4fr97a said:

More fuel for the robot!

LOL wow, what does Wilson have to freaking do to get any credit, its rediculous. He was amazing in the superbowl and he always does exactly what we need him to do. I wouldnt trade ANY QB in the ENTIRE NFL for Wilson right now.

Wilson on 3rd downs...7-8 for 82 yards and 6 first downs. Another first down on penalty in the end zone. Part of why the defense was good because they didnt have to keep being trotted out there they got some rest during the first half. After Seattle scored at the begining of the second quarter the time of possession was like 3 minutes to 15.

9 play 4:27 drive FG
13 play 6:15 drive FG
7 play 3:59 drive TD

Those were the first 3 drives by the offense. Denver had the ball from 11:54 til 1:01 where Seattle just basically kneeled and went to half up big.

What more can the damn offense do. They did their job. Every aspect of the team dominated and was ELITE

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I would expect nothing less from those idiots. Remember though, they have no power if you ignore them.

oasis

Reaction score
I'm sorry I don't buy their BS about Wilson. He is the most pressured QB in the nfl and still outperforms all those clowns. He beat Kaepernick 3/4 times. Those POS have zero dignity and the only reason I'm upset is that people actually take them seriously.

OP
OP
Kakaww

Kakaww

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1fxwzmca said:
I'm listening to First Take. Look, SAS is calling Seattle's defense the greatest ever and they are slurping us. Focus on all the great stuff everyone is saying.

Absolutely! Lots of love out there today for sure and rightfully so!

davidonmi

Reaction score
They're paid to say that contrarian crap, it's absurd but the fact we're talking about it is what they want

Jac

Reaction score
Kakaww":2sup624x said:
Smelly McUgly":2sup624x said:
I'm listening to First Take. Look, SAS is calling Seattle's defense the greatest ever and they are slurping us. Focus on all the great stuff everyone is saying.

Absolutely! Lots of love out there today for sure and rightfully so!

Yeah, I feel like one of those cartoon robots whose heads explode after information overload. I'm trying to take in the TV (which I can at least record), radio feeds from around the country, message boards from around the country, sports sites, etc. all at the same time before the topic changes.