Thanks to Kearly

cgfcgf

Reaction score
Although I do get a kick out of reading various threads (from insightful to wacky) Kearly's Random Observations were extremely helpful for me to analyze the team without seeing the game. I live on the east coast and I got to see weeks 1 and 2 but then nothing until the nationally televised games (ex. the week of the SF game I got stuck with San Diego against the Giants and watching the ticker - internet watching or updated internet scoreboards are bad luck and I swore them off years ago - plus I can get work done by occasionally glancing up at the screen). When I listen to a game on the radio or have to watch the ticker I have no idea how the game is being played. His observations kept me grounded.
When he said he was giving Random Oservations up around the time of the Colts game I almost started posting to ask him to keep posting. I understand it's a lot of work. I am very thankful. if anyone is stupid enough to criticize a well constructed post then...oh well...some people can't be pleased.
I liked Kearly's analysis because he looks at it different than I look at games. yes I know there are A gaps and B gaps and C gaps but I focus more on strategy, clock management, situation management, down and distance managment and rhythmic play calling. I think he would be a good coach to have around me (if I were a coach of a team) for different points of view and ways of approaching a game.

Thanks again. I know it's hard work. I understand reliving games (especially after a loss or a frustrating win) is double the pain and stress, but I greatly appreciated all year long.

Your post/column is a must read for me.

Enjoy this day as much as I am.