Did you?

• Yes

Votes: 42 50.6%
  • No

Votes: 41 49.4%

• Total voters

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
I did, and while I almost froze solid, it was much worth. Just curious to see how many of the .NET species was able to migrate over.

*Richard Sherman made eye contact with me for a good 5 seconds at a distance, I am still in awe.

Share any of your interesting events today, whether watching at home or piled on the street!

cricket

Reaction score
lets get one more 12 WIN go to q13 pick my pet vote for #12 REALY the 12th dog!!!!!!!!!!

IcedHawk

Reaction score
I did. Well worth it. Taking the Sounder there was a nightmare, though.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Drove past Chinatown hoping to find a parking spot around 12:15 and it was crazy.. people were walking to the rally/parade as far away as 23rd and Jackson. So that meant that I just drove my ass to Beacon Hill and took the light rail in... which was packed.

Some nice people invited to squeeze me in because I was traveling solo.

Then walked over to the stadium to find seats in the Rally and had a blast. Everyone who talked, Raible, Schneider, Carroll, Allen, Sherman and Wilson thanked all the fans for their support and how much it means to them. They truly know how to share the love. It was a great thing.

Watching Walter Jones raise the flag before the event started was awesome. I felt like it was gameday and was disappointed that there won't be able football games for another 4+ months.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Ran into SeaTown81, NYCoug, and Techworlds at Temple for after event cocktails.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I would love to have been there, but got sent down here to Las Vegas for a convention Monday morning.

theascension

Reaction score
Frozen solid? Wasn't it around freezing? I wish I could have, Canadian fan here. Watched the whole thing when I got home today though.

OP
OP
K

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
theascension":d113kgw8 said:
Frozen solid? Wasn't it around freezing? I wish I could have, Canadian fan here. Watched the whole thing when I got home today though.

Below freezing all day, and the drafts underneath the overpass lead to a clocked windchill of around 15 degrees. Add that to my thyroid imbalance, and I was feelin really cold.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
theascension":30n7llsx said:

It was colder than... Well, you know where I'm going with that! The parade got started an hour late. When the "Ducks" arrived at the Clink there was further delay as we were told that each player had to be "sized" for their SB Ring! I was less than impressed with the program......but what do I know? The mass of humanity in downtown Seattle was unreal! It took us 50 minutes to reach I-5 after returning to our car parked a mile away.

Jville

Reaction score
tempAP97723209471_51--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

[urltargetblank]http://prod.images.seahawks.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/SEAHAWKS/assets/images/imported/SEA/photos/clubimages/2014/02-February/tempAP97723209471_51--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720[/urltargetblank]

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
Yup, took the bus there from Kirkland. Thank God we got on before the Kirkland P&R or we would have never made it. Had tickets inside the stadium, which I would skip next time and join in the madness on the streets. I'm heading for Westlake next year or start at the beginning and follow the team all the way down. Damn it was cold but sunny.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Got downtown about 7 AM, got a parking space across the street from the 5 Point. Got some free pizza from Zeeks. Stood our asses out in the cold for about 5 hours, watched the hell outta that beautiful parade, hopped in the car as soon as it was over and was back in Portland at 4 PM. Great day.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Wish I could've but things didn't work out for me :( #sadderday

next year after we win it again though... Throwdown will be there.