September 4th 2014

tom sawyer

Reaction score
That's the next time we play, so I understand. It will be a Thursday night game in Seattle. Opponent: TBA.

206 days to go.

That's 29 weeks.

Until then.. I will be snowmobiling, ATVing, going to Disneyland (probably March), camping, hiking. etc.

But.... I can't wait to start this shi..., er... stuff all over again!!!!!

theascension

Reaction score
Olympics would fill the void for a few weeks if it wasn't for the terrible time delay. So hard to avoid results...

Crizilla

Reaction score
I'm going to Vegas, have 2 weddings to attend, college classes to ace, and a whole lot of Seahawk gear to buy. Can't wait for September.

lsheldon

Reaction score
There are also the scouting combine and then the draft to look forward to plus pre-season some time in August. Although I haven't seen any confirmed schedules for pre-season or regular season yet.

NFL Scouting Combine Feb. 22nd-25th
NFL Draft May 8th-10th
NFL Pre-Season Aug ??

mikeak

Reaction score
I like starting on a Thursday at home. Gives us extra rest for week 2

If we have a second TNF we know it won't be against 49ers because they won't have a home TNF (assuming we go in the road for TNF-2)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Riding as often as I possibly can. Hoping for good enough weather the 3rd week in May to ride US Highway 95 from the Canadian border at Eastport, Idaho to the Mexican border at San Luis, Arizona. Also going to ride up Highway 101 on the west side of the Sound through Deception Pass, then over the North Cascades, then to the Going To The Sun Road (in Glacier N.P.) and a bunch of Western Montana in August. Will be sportin' my "Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions" t-shirts wherever I go.

Any days off between now and then that the weather is not cooperative (there will sadly be too many) will likely be spent re-watching the NFCCG and the Owl.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Intense training. I have 9er fans to contend with here and they can spot an out of shape Hawk fan from 10 miles away. Predatory pinheads.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
guys, enjoy and savor this offseason, don't get too antsy, first offseason you get to call us superbowl champions.

korboko

Reaction score
Luckily, the Mariners doesn't have a home game on that day. They'll be in Texas with the Rangers. Anyone remember the Orioles incident with he Ravens?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
korboko":1p2w0f2z said:
Luckily, the Mariners doesn't have a home game on that day. They'll be in Texas with the Rangers. Anyone remember the Orioles incident with he Ravens?
Yes, but that can't happen for us. They don't share parking lots. We've had simultaneous baseball/football games a number of times.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
The draft is May, that means the Mariners simply have to stay in contention for one month. Am I being too wishful?

Latest posts