good little gem

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
He would be a great gem, I would love to talk about him in the ncca draft forum.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I love that he admits he has no clue about our draft strategy. But s good TE isn't a ridiculous guess. I want a good OL guy but what do I know?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
How is ASJ's blocking? Until we shore up the OL, the TE's will be rarely used for pass-catching

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
ASJ has improved his blocking since he started at UW, but I'd say he's still a significant downgrade from Miller in that regard.

However, offensively the dude is loaded with the kind of skill set and athleticism that is prized in a TE. He'd make a wonderful receiving option for Wilson that would help give us one of the most dynamic offenses in the game. I'd approve this pick! (As long as we take some OL and DL guys in the later rounds.)

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
No thanks, would much rather have nikklas or fiedorowicz in the 2nd or later. that's where the value meets the need in our offense for a TE imo. Go wr or dline In the first, there's bound to be a potential stud that slides at one of those positions.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I think Jenkins would be a great addition who could play now. Zach Miller's cap number for 2014 is 7 Million. That's a huge chunk of cap space for his numbers.

randomation

Reaction score
If the Texans take Bortles over Manziel they are idiots just for the sheer merchandise money since he will be a top 5 pick anyways. Also Line Line Line and more Line RW was the most pressured QB all year and was apparently playing injured half the year that can't happen again.