Welcome home SkyhookMike

The Radish

Reaction score
Mike has been a past member here and a good email friend of mine for many years. Just had the privilige of approving him for admission after being away from here for many years.

The term skyhook comes from him being one of those guys that fly those huge cranes we see in construction. He has sent me many memorable pictures of the view from them. Good to have you back Mike time you got to enjoy our SB win on more than twitter.

He just sent me this picture of a friends costume for his pet. I was so sure it looked like one of our current posters I added it here for your comments. lol Whom does it look like other than Sac & Throw?

hahahahaha

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    258.4 KB · Views: 859
Reaction score
The Radish":2x6e0u50 said:
Mike has been a past member here and a good email friend of mine for many years. Just had the privilige of approving him for admission after being away from here for many years.
Welcome back, Mike.
The Radish":2x6e0u50 said:
The term skyhook comes from him being one of those guys that fly those huge cranes we see in construction. He has sent me many memorable pictures of the view from them.
Would that be the Sikorsky "Flying Crane"?
S8eXgqnYJZe0MMoOvZWHfMc 2M4eRJOXWFeGeuOSKG3dNeWHl6
I was a Crew Chief on the CH-54 (1969-70)

Go Hawks,
BillA

CANHawk

Reaction score
I thought of something else when you said "Skyhook"...

kareem_abdul_jabbar_skyhook.jpg

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Obviously Sac for the face and Throw for the front leggings?? I can only guess here. LMAO

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Skyhookmike

Reaction score
Thank you to my old (and I do mean old) friend Les! Those of you that receive emails from Les know that he knows the true purpose that email was created! To send friends pictures of beautiful naked women of course! LOL! Thank you so much for your kind welcome home! Don't ever stop your funny and beautiful emails! Your a true gem of a man!

God bless Les and his spirit! God bless America! And God Bless the Seattle Seahawks!
azy5a3eh.jpg

Skyhookmike

Reaction score
Thank you to my old (and I do mean old) friend Les! Those of you that receive emails from Les know that he knows the true purpose that email was created! To send friends pictures of beautiful naked women of course! LOL! Thank you so much for your kind welcome home! Don't ever stop your funny and beautiful emails! Your a true gem of a man!

God bless Les and his spirit! God bless America! And God Bless the Seattle Seahawks!

Throwdown

Reaction score
The Radish":2m38ovhd said:

The term skyhook comes from him being one of those guys that fly those huge cranes we see in construction. He has sent me many memorable pictures of the view from them. Good to have you back Mike time you got to enjoy our SB win on more than twitter.

He just sent me this picture of a friends costume for his pet. I was so sure it looked like one of our current posters I added it here for your comments. lol Whom does it look like other than Sac & Throw?

hahahahaha

If that does look like Either Sac or I, that's a handsome ass dog!

Hi Skyhookmike

Skyhookmike

Reaction score
Thank you! Great to be back where the Seahawks fantastic victory will never die!!! Thank you!

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
Like a bad penny, some people you just can't get rid of.

hahahahaha

BTW Mike you need to ask Sac or Throw to empty your "personal" buckets.

:th2thumbs: