Jared Allen and Jason Hatcher?

jake206

Reaction score
Let me wipe the drool off my face for a minute.... Okay what were we talking about?

McGruff

Reaction score
Drool is fi4tig for an old folks home, which is what we would be aih those two guys.

BAJAHAWK

Reaction score
This could be amazing!!! Still have all our starters on Defense! Sadly lose some quality back ups and replace them with Pro Bowl vets that can start anywhere because they want that ring! WOW!!! LOVE THIS TEAM!!! Man crush on JS

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
BAJAHAWK":1vjplkxz said:
This could be amazing!!! Still have all our starters on Defense! Sadly lose some quality back ups and replace them with Pro Bowl vets that can start anywhere because they want that ring! WOW!!! LOVE THIS TEAM!!! Man crush on JS
This. I am totally okay with bringing in these guys on 1 year deals or front loaded 2-3 year deals if appropriate.

kearly

Reaction score
McGruff":t5js6kul said:
Drool is fi4tig for an old folks home, which is what we would be aih those two guys.

We would be the Bad Grandpa of that old folks home though.

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
McGruff":7sgs0prk said:

haters-gonna-hate-cool-dog.jpg

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Those old folks can still ball.

It's like Clemons going down made them decide never to be without a ton of pass-rushing options ever again. I would hate to lose Miller, but if getting rid of Miller and Clem for Hatcher + Allen + Finley is the plan, I'm totally on board with it.

joeshaney

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1v10omlt said:

It's like Clemons going down made them decide never to be without a ton of pass-rushing options ever again. I would hate to lose Miller, but if getting rid of Miller and Clem for Hatcher + Allen + Finley is the plan, I'm totally on board with it.

This.

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, anyone know how Hatcher and/or Allen did against the run last year??

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":322fdnf6 said:

Exactly this

It makes a ton of sense too Finley on a 1 year prove it deal and Hatcher and Allen on a discounted 2-3 year deal so they can get a ring or 2 or 3.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Most of Allen's sacks last year were coverage sacks.

Seattle is exactly the type of team he should look to sign with. We can provide all the coverage he needs to get to the QB.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
In every thread about Allen I must post. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss please?!!!!!!!!!!

mikeak

Reaction score
I wonder what Peppers have in the tank if we "settle"

Playing next to our guys with the intensity has to run off. I don't see him taking plays off - especially not at home which is 10 games....

He has already been paid maybe come for $2million hoping for a ring

In the other hand UNC grads aren't very smart...

pcbball12

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":53jtfeyj said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000333131/article/jared-allen-set-to-visit-with-denver-broncos

I dont know where the Allen rumor started. Hopefully it comes true. As of today though, there is no indication of him signing here.
Per Schefter

@AdamSchefter 2m
While Denver focuses on DeMarcus Ware…Vikings free-agent DE Jared Allen is talking with the Bears and Seattle Seahawks, per league source.