Classic.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If you go to Fanatics and look for Seahawks jerseys, you note any of the SBXLVIII jerseys have the patch on the wrong side. Now go to the Broncos page and select jerseys. Guess which side theirs is on?

Well I haven't needed to play my "Seahawks get no respect" card in a long time for obvious reasons so here it is!

Come on man! The LOSERS have the patch on the right location but the WINNERS still show it on the wrong side?

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!?

Tumblr inline mn425d76bO1qz4rgp

Laloosh

Reaction score
^^ one of my favorite skits of all time.

Yeah, it's almost like there HAS to be an undercurrent of "meh, it's Seattle" which I actually embrace at this point. Screw it, we won the game and beyond that what else matters?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
(Hear it in character now)

What matters is I want the damn patch in the right spot where it belongs so I can order the damn thing!

Kenan

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Attachments

• simp.png
    simp.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 2,226

CANHawk

Reaction score
Jason-Sudeikis-dancing-SNL-GIF.gif

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Most of the jerseys available are in the home blues with the SB patch. Unless you order a road white jersey, what does it matter if it's accurate?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm looking for the road white SXLVIII jerseys with the patch in the right spot but apparently Nike doesn't feel it's necessary to offer them to the best fans in the NFL after the best team in the NFL won the game.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Nike released the first batch with the patch on the wrong side. Then their following shipments had it corrected. Unfortunately they only make a certain allotment of these things so they will probably be gone in a hurry.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one annoyed by that though.

12thMode

Reaction score
To my understanding all the white (away) jerseys are on the correct side, blue and gray are on the opposite side which in some ways makes sense since we wore the whites in the SB. Or it could just be that Nike effed up again.

Wartooth

Reaction score
I got a Home number 12 'Fan' jersey with the patch on the wrong side...
It didn't cost me anything, so I don't care!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Bitter":3tpjb8n4 said:
RockHawk":3tpjb8n4 said:
Or you can just go completely rogue like I did....

Too many stars (since this thread is about accuracy.)
first thing I noticed stats are how many years you have been captain. Wilson hasn't even been in the league 3 years.

RockHawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":3febwao0 said:
Bitter":3febwao0 said:
RockHawk":3febwao0 said:

first thing I noticed stats are how many years you have been captain. Wilson hasn't even been in the league 3 years.

Yep, and based upon the fact that it's all on a Wolf grey, hopefully that shows I could care less about it. :)

dunceface

Reaction score
Aros":bu0vais3 said:
I'm looking for the road white SXLVIII jerseys with the patch in the right spot but apparently Nike doesn't feel it's necessary to offer them to the best fans in the NFL after the best team in the NFL won the game.

I just purchased one since the restock and it had the Chromaflex patch on the proper side, but they are only available in the game version for right now

QuahHawk

Reaction score
RockHawk":ejelpxya said:
Wenhawk":ejelpxya said:
Bitter":ejelpxya said:
RockHawk":ejelpxya said:

Yep, and based upon the fact that it's all on a Wolf grey, hopefully that shows I could care less about it. :)
No judging I got 2 knockoffs too. My Blue #3 is decent but the White #11 is pretty bad. Think I'm going to get a legit Bennett this year. My 10 month olds name is Bennett do it seems fitting.

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":3mjmfm8m said:
Most of the jerseys available are in the home blues with the SB patch. Unless you order a road white jersey, what does it matter if it's accurate?

What do you mean "what does it matter?"?! Four US citizens were killed because of the gross incompetence of the State Department, and left to be slaughtered in a well-coordinated attack that those killed had warned about well in advance and asked for reinforcements!

...oh wait, did I get out of the Politics forum somehow? The rest of your post makes no sense when coupled with my response.

*Snakeeyes has had too little sleep and too much time on his hands right now* :stirthepot:

Hope they fix the jerseys and stuff. #norespect #rodneydangerfieldoftheNFL