Something I keep thinking about

flyingHigh

Reaction score
During the superbowl when marshawn runs up to Carroll and ask if it's okay to score more points, as if they were asked to not score points at one point during the season. I've re watched the sound f/X from the superbowl a couple of times now but the more I watch it the more I think about it.

Your thoughts

TAB420

Reaction score
You can tell how surprised P.C. acted by the question that he had no idea why it was being asked.

Veilside

Reaction score
There was one game (don't remember which) where it would have benefitted us for Lynch to have not scored late in the game. I'm thinking he may be refering to that but also being a smart ass at the same time.

randomation

Reaction score
Against the saints in the playoffs only reason it was that tight at the end was because Beast ran in for the TD instead of getting down as soon as he got the first, that I believe is what you are referring to Veil?

nyc-seahawk

Reaction score
I think it has something to do with our offense not being consistent for a long stretch leading up to the Superbowl. After the Monday night game against the Saints, we just didn't seem to be clicking on all cylinders. Our defense on the other hand, continued to get better and better each week, putting our offense in great situations, which also seemed to heighten the problem. We did happen to play against a lot of top defenses, but looking back at the games from @SF, @Giants, AZ, New Orleans playoff game, and NFC championship, our offense wasn't as good as it could have been. Lots of inconsistent play calling, offensive line play, quick 3 and outs, and not cashing in on red-zone opportunities.

I think Lynch asking coach that question was more about getting fired up, and keeping the pedal to the medal, which we did not do well the previous month.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I think he was making a smartass comment to Pete about Pete's conservative play calling.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1p6bfs4f said:
I think he was just being sarcastic. Marshawn likes to joke around.

I agree with Hawkfan. I think that is just Marshawn's sense of humor.