Little Victory

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I won this SBXLVIII RW jersey on eBay today and it feels GREAT!

It is one of the now rare original run plastic good quality patches on the left breast no-less...

$133 bucks! Not too shabby. No it's not the Elite but I will take it. Until such time we can get the authentic SBXLVIII patch, this will be my new jersey on gameday moving forward. Dom, don't spill any beer on it!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks! Oh, and for the record, I had said in the past that I would never buy a Wilson jersey because of the jinx factor. Every player jersey I have ever bought was either traded, injured or retired within two years of the jersey purchase. However, I feel since he has won a Super Bowl already, that jinx is no longer valid.

:D

dunceface

Reaction score
Looks good! But it looks just like the one I bought when they finally restocked them on NFL shop, Chromaflex and all shipped for about $130

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
dunceface":15ulkrkv said:
Looks good! But it looks just like the one I bought when they finally restocked them on NFL shop, Chromaflex and all shipped for about $130

Sweet! Glad to hear it!

dunceface

Reaction score
Aros":2ndm1yea said:
dunceface":2ndm1yea said:

Sweet! Glad to hear it!

Yeah I was very relieved that just the "game" jersey came with the nice patch....still waiting to see if they do the higher end versions too

Some times when I'm grabbing other clothes I just touch the patch and smile......and cry a lil bit

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
dunceface":38k3b92s said:
Sometimes when I'm grabbing other clothes I just touch the patch and smile......and cry a lil bit

It's okay. We all do it.

Riley12

Reaction score
Aros":2gwkwdtj said:
dunceface":2gwkwdtj said:
Sometimes when I'm grabbing other clothes I just touch the patch and smile......and cry a lil bit

It's okay. We all do it.

Oh good. I'm very glad to not be the only person who has absentmindedly started stroking the SB48 logo on whatever
shirt/hat I am wearing.

I also caught myself the other day staring into a mirror for - I don't know (or want to admit) how long - because
I had on my t-shirt that shows a Lombardi ice sculpture. I was transfixed, light a cat and a laser beam.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
staring.jpg

dunceface

Reaction score
Riley12":1drhlobt said:
Aros":1drhlobt said:
dunceface":1drhlobt said:

It's okay. We all do it.

Oh good. I'm very glad to not be the only person who has absentmindedly started stroking the SB48 logo on whatever
shirt/hat I am wearing.

I also caught myself the other day staring into a mirror for - I don't know (or want to admit) how long - because
I had on my t-shirt that shows a Lombardi ice sculpture. I was transfixed, light a cat and a laser beam.

cupcake-dog--large-msg-134032100683.jpg

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Got the jersey today. Came in perfect condition, excellent quality and that is one nice quality patch! Very pleased.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":22ehvwye said:
Thanks! Oh, and for the record, I had said in the past that I would never buy a Wilson jersey because of the jinx factor. Every player jersey I have ever bought was either traded, injured or retired within two years of the jersey purchase. However, I feel since he has won a Super Bowl already, that jinx is no longer valid.

I'm pretty sure there's a rule that if a guy quarterbacks your team to a Super Bowl Jersey that Jersey will never go out of style. It's similar to a ring of honor or a hall of fame player jersey.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Aros":38j1dd88 said:

Jinxes don't apply to superhumans. You're golden.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Can you rock a Kaepernick jersey for a week just to see if you still have the "touch" Aros?

;)