Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ 49ers)

kf3339

Reaction score
Seatooter":3j2zt6jy said:
Oh man as good as Wilson is weez in trouble on Monday.

Jusczcyk and Staley are back and the whinners running game will be back on and our run defense has not been so flash of late. This is going to hurt us.

Santa Clara will also have learnt from defensive mistakes against Arizona after their short week. I am thinking a big part of their defensive woes against Arizona was the short week and they were tired and did not have full practices to prep them.

Now they have had an eleven day break and they are all rested and will be fully prepared with adjustments. The only good thing for us is that K'won Alexander is out. That could hurt them but they have more depth this year and are more modular.

They also have a good edge with Ford and Bosa. Hope our Ol'e Pete has a plan for this to protect Wilson. If they get through the Oline Wilson might not be able to jink outside the pocket.

I am scared it will be a blow out against us unless Wilson gets lucky. Santa Clara 49 - 10 Hawks

No Toot toot on Monday

Who are you trying to kid. You're no Hawk fan. :pukeface:

Seatooter

Reaction score
kf3339":30jkptni said:
Seatooter":30jkptni said:

Jusczcyk and Staley are back and the whinners running game will be back on and our run defense has not been so flash of late. This is going to hurt us.

Santa Clara will also have learnt from defensive mistakes against Arizona after their short week. I am thinking a big part of their defensive woes against Arizona was the short week and they were tired and did not have full practices to prep them.

Now they have had an eleven day break and they are all rested and will be fully prepared with adjustments. The only good thing for us is that K'won Alexander is out. That could hurt them but they have more depth this year and are more modular.

They also have a good edge with Ford and Bosa. Hope our Ol'e Pete has a plan for this to protect Wilson. If they get through the Oline Wilson might not be able to jink outside the pocket.

I am scared it will be a blow out against us unless Wilson gets lucky. Santa Clara 49 - 10 Hawks

No Toot toot on Monday

So I say my opinion and thus I am not a Seahawks fan? Just sad. Truth hurts sometimes you know homer

kf3339

Reaction score
Seatooter":1nqjnbr6 said:
kf3339":1nqjnbr6 said:
Seatooter":1nqjnbr6 said:

No Toot toot on Monday

So I say my opinion and thus I am not a Seahawks fan? Just sad. Truth hurts sometimes you know homer

This board knows who is trolling the site. Pretty obvious with only 3 posts. Your post makes it perfectly clear you are a Niner fan only, so go back to your own board.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seatooter":1ysojvfp said:

No Toot toot on Monday
Another Niner troll pretending to be a Hawks fan. Epic Fail.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3n1rz3ik said:
Seatooter":3n1rz3ik said:

No Toot toot on Monday

We'll come pick up this troll if you come get Kittleskittle and Goldensnake from ours, LOL

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":3lx90r54 said:
Sports Hernia":3lx90r54 said:
Seatooter":3lx90r54 said:

No Toot toot on Monday

We'll come pick up this troll if you come get Kittleskittle and Goldensnake from ours, LOL

Who's gonna come pick you up?

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":2e6twau2 said:
Washington49er":2e6twau2 said:
Sports Hernia":2e6twau2 said:
Seatooter":2e6twau2 said:

No Toot toot on Monday

You feel froggy, jump.

Seatooter

Reaction score
Washington49er":1ulzwzaq said:
Maulbert":1ulzwzaq said:
Washington49er":1ulzwzaq said:
Sports Hernia":1ulzwzaq said:

You feel froggy, jump.

That is rather unkind. Where did all that Seattle hospitality go?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seatooter":15hr494f said:
Washington49er":15hr494f said:
Maulbert":15hr494f said:
Washington49er":15hr494f said:

You feel froggy, jump.

That is rather unkind. Where did all that Seattle hospitality go?
We don’t like Niner trolls pretending to be Hawks fans around these parts.
Go back to the Denailzone where you came from.

mort

Reaction score
Hawks got that prime time juju

27-24 good guys
7-2 ytd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I find this all amusing with all of the predictions.... However my Seahawks Heart is telling me we'll win this important game 31-17 :irishdrinkers:

kf3339

Reaction score
Wenhawk":j1mgx59g said:
You can pick against the Hawks and still be a fan.

Many of us have done that in the past, including myself. I don't have a problem picking against us when it's just a guess. That is all any of us are doing on this thread.

I also don't have a problem fans from other teams coming to this board and making a guess and picking against the Hawks. That is their right.

But when an opposing fan comes here and tries to poorly claim to be a Hawk fan and picks the way one poster did (Seatooter) then we have a right to call him out. It was so obvious that he is a Niner fan and just didn't have the guts to say so from the start. He either has no faith in his team and trying to give himself some courage coming here, or has no class at all. If I go to another teams board (very rarely do) then I will say I'm a Hawk fan at the start. I won't try to hide who I support.

The other Niner fans that do come to this board should be calling him out themselves. It makes them all look petty and gutless.

I called that poster out first, and would do it again.

Seatooter

Reaction score
kf3339":38ob706v said:
Wenhawk":38ob706v said:

Many of us have done that in the past, including myself. I don't have a problem picking against us when it's just a guess. That is all any of us are doing on this thread.

I also don't have a problem fans from other teams coming to this board and making a guess and picking against the Hawks. That is their right.

But when an opposing fan comes here and tries to poorly claim to be a Hawk fan and picks the way one poster did (Seatooter) then we have a right to call him out. It was so obvious that he is a Niner fan and just didn't have the guts to say so from the start. He either has no faith in his team and trying to give himself some courage coming here, or has no class at all. If I go to another teams board (very rarely do) then I will say I'm a Hawk fan at the start. I won't try to hide who I support.

The other Niner fans that do come to this board should be calling him out themselves. It makes them all look petty and gutless.

Ok I am ready for it. Hanging on to my keyboard

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Wenhawk":3maak6w1 said:
Absolutely. Happens every week by well respected regulars that have been here forever.
Problem is, the guy in question isn’t.
My Trolldar is Aces. :2thumbs:

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Seahawks 14-10

There's always one game per season it seems the team REALLY shows up to play. This is that game.

Washington49er

Reaction score
kf3339":2i7xxpd3 said:
Wenhawk":2i7xxpd3 said:

I think the Hawk fans have the calling out covered. Besides if we do then we just get the :snack: