Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ 49ers)

had2bhawk

Reaction score
I can't even predict a winner let alone a score. I believe nether team has exposed their hand on who's ready and healthy to play. If I have a half dozen reasons the Hawks will win, I've got another 6 why they won't. It will come down to "WHO WANTS TO WIN MOST". This game is going to decide who will win this division. No sense in talking about injuries cuz that's part of the 16 game season. I don't even think there is a Home field advantage. It's going to be a nail bitter. PS If I may add to the fans of the Niners, Welcome back to the NFC WEST!

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":2ixg8ynl said:
kf3339":2ixg8ynl said:
Wenhawk":2ixg8ynl said:
You can pick against the Hawks and still be a fan.

Many of us have done that in the past, including myself. I don't have a problem picking against us when it's just a guess. That is all any of us are doing on this thread.

I also don't have a problem fans from other teams coming to this board and making a guess and picking against the Hawks. That is their right.

But when an opposing fan comes here and tries to poorly claim to be a Hawk fan and picks the way one poster did (Seatooter) then we have a right to call him out. It was so obvious that he is a Niner fan and just didn't have the guts to say so from the start. He either has no faith in his team and trying to give himself some courage coming here, or has no class at all. If I go to another teams board (very rarely do) then I will say I'm a Hawk fan at the start. I won't try to hide who I support.

The other Niner fans that do come to this board should be calling him out themselves. It makes them all look petty and gutless.

I called that poster out first, and would do it again.

I think the Hawk fans have the calling out covered. Besides if we do then we just get the :snack:

Poor little victim.

If you can't handle an emoticon, why are you here? You're like a Venus Flytrap surrounded by pencils.

chris98251

Reaction score
Key to Seattle winning, punch them in the mouth, then punch them in the mouth again, keep punching set the physicality.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":2f99dxfg said:
Washington49er":2f99dxfg said:
kf3339":2f99dxfg said:
Wenhawk":2f99dxfg said:
You can pick against the Hawks and still be a fan.

Many of us have done that in the past, including myself. I don't have a problem picking against us when it's just a guess. That is all any of us are doing on this thread.

I also don't have a problem fans from other teams coming to this board and making a guess and picking against the Hawks. That is their right.

But when an opposing fan comes here and tries to poorly claim to be a Hawk fan and picks the way one poster did (Seatooter) then we have a right to call him out. It was so obvious that he is a Niner fan and just didn't have the guts to say so from the start. He either has no faith in his team and trying to give himself some courage coming here, or has no class at all. If I go to another teams board (very rarely do) then I will say I'm a Hawk fan at the start. I won't try to hide who I support.

The other Niner fans that do come to this board should be calling him out themselves. It makes them all look petty and gutless.

I called that poster out first, and would do it again.

I think the Hawk fans have the calling out covered. Besides if we do then we just get the :snack:

Poor little victim.

If you can't handle an emoticon, why are you here? You're like a Venus Flytrap surrounded by pencils.

Didn't say I couldn't handle anything. Poster said we should call out trolls, figured you had it covered. You're reading way too much into it. Too much coffee this morning?

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Seahawks win ugly 17-14
or
Seahawks lose ugly 37 - 13

knownone

Reaction score
I think the Seahawks will slow down the Niners rushing attack and Jimmy G will move the ball up and down the field but fail to convert TDs consistently. This could be the Seahawks most productive day rushing the passer.

Wilson will get a sacked a lot and the offense will struggle early. Eventually, we'll start converting on big plays off play action as the cumulative effects of Carson wears down the 49ers defense.

If the Niners had a healthy Kittle, then I'd give them the slight edge. If Kittle is out, then Seattle wins this close.

31-24 Seahawks.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
knownone":2xc0mvuf said:
I think the Seahawks will slow down the Niners rushing attack and Jimmy G will move the ball up and down the field but fail to convert TDs consistently. This could be the Seahawks most productive day rushing the passer.

Wilson will get a sacked a lot and the offense will struggle early. Eventually, we'll start converting on big plays off play action as the cumulative effects of Carson wears down the 49ers defense.

If the Niners had a healthy Kittle, then I'd give them the slight edge. If Kittle is out, then Seattle wins this close.

31-24 Seahawks.

Makes sense to me.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I would normally just pick the Niners to win a high scoring affair in this matchup but today is different.

Seahawks 62 - Niners 56 in OT.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Not a pleasant evening, particularly for the defense.

Seattle 27
San Fran 41

RTD 6-3

Seatooter

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":2muw5m14 said:
knownone":2muw5m14 said:

31-24 Seahawks.

Makes sense to me.

Kittle is not ruled out yet. Celek is active as well.

Staley and McGinichy are starting.

Juszzyk is also starting.

The Niners run game will be back to full speed. Our defense is going to have its work cut out for them.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seatooter":1dhxuj5t said:
Sox-n-Hawks":1dhxuj5t said:
knownone":1dhxuj5t said:

31-24 Seahawks.

Makes sense to me.

The Niners run game will be back to full speed. Our defense is going to have its work cut out for them.
Naw, never mind. You’re not worth it.
Kittle is out now.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2dqupxk0 said:
Seatooter":2dqupxk0 said:
Sox-n-Hawks":2dqupxk0 said:
knownone":2dqupxk0 said:

31-24 Seahawks.

Makes sense to me.

Kittle is out now.

Boom!

Seatooter

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":32qq0j5l said:
Sports Hernia":32qq0j5l said:
Seatooter":32qq0j5l said:
Sox-n-Hawks":32qq0j5l said:
Makes sense to me.

Kittle is out now.

Boom!

10 zip already. Wilson sacked. No 3rd down conversion. I hate to say it but wasn't I right. This is going to be a route

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Seatooter":2foh932p said:
Sox-n-Hawks":2foh932p said:
Sports Hernia":2foh932p said:
Seatooter":2foh932p said:

Kittle is out now.

Boom!

10 zip already. Wilson sacked. No 3rd down conversion. I hate to say it but wasn't I right. This is going to be a route

41898779d177a8bbd84f4a0f5554d578

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Seatooter":1hxuvppj said:
Sox-n-Hawks":1hxuvppj said:
Sports Hernia":1hxuvppj said:
Seatooter":1hxuvppj said:

Kittle is out now.

Boom!

It's spelled "rout", without an e.