Remember this espn article on Carroll?

vanhawk

Reaction score
Take a moment to read this column by Jeffri Chadiha written about Pete Carroll's hiring by the Seahawks and have a laugh at that idiot's expense:

"Carroll, NFL still a lousy fit
Already 0-for-2 as an NFL head coach, Carroll will regret taking Seattle job"

"Regardless of how optimistic some Carroll supporters may be about this news, the man is going to fail in the NFL."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=4816051

Laloosh

Reaction score
86Hawk":2pzufopb said:
Don't click on the link. All it does is give him more hits and lets him keep his job.

I have no problem with that. He's still got to wear that article around his neck.

enamel

Reaction score
While you're at it, re-read his "Sorry Seahawks, it's the Broncos' Time" article

OrFan

Reaction score
Better yet were the idiot comments by the fat slob Warren Sapp. His "little birdie" told him the players will not respect Carroll, and that he will fail badly.

sc85sis

Reaction score
OrFan":udrsadws said:
Better yet were the idiot comments by the fat slob Warren Sapp. His "little birdie" told him the players will not respect Carroll, and that he will fail badly.
Yes, because Pete is "a joke" according to Sapp.

I tweeted him at one point last season asking if he still thought that. For some odd reason he didn't feel compelled to reply. Can't imagine why.

chris98251

Reaction score
I have stopped worrieing about these guys opinions, we won it all, Pete and John have turned things over, given us a team with attitude, wins and a Super Bowl, were despised, hated and the main target of everyone that was wrong before and now targets us to tear us down.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":rzgidxf0 said:
I have stopped worrieing about these guys opinions, we won it all, Pete and John have turned things over, given us a team with attitude, wins and a Super Bowl, were despised, hated and the main target of everyone that was wrong before and now targets us to tear us down.

^^^^
[youtube]DhFy7U8Ja1M[/youtube]

scutterhawk

Reaction score
86Hawk":10eqdgj0 said:
Don't click on the link. All it does is give him more hits and lets him keep his job.
I'd already read his shit, and now wish I had back the time I'd wasted doing so.
Pete Carroll has shown what kind of posterior-cavities these guys are. :16:

Subzero717

Reaction score
You guys are sensitive. They have to say something. Taking a stance in favor or against creates reaction. They cant all be Tom Jackson and Chris Berman. Skip Bayless is known for that exact reason. Its how they pay the rent.

Cartire

Reaction score
Ahh yes, our bi-monthly Chadiha rant. Right on time.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
vanhawk":1xv9g4tq said:
Take a moment to read this column by Jeffri Chadiha written about Pete Carroll's hiring by the Seahawks and have a laugh at that idiot's expense:

"Carroll, NFL still a lousy fit
Already 0-for-2 as an NFL head coach, Carroll will regret taking Seattle job"

"Regardless of how optimistic some Carroll supporters may be about this news, the man is going to fail in the NFL."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=4816051

I remember tons of hawk fans calling into 710am saying similar stuff. I was for sure in the minority of supporters the day he was hired.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Cartire":3fat830q said:
SeatownJay":3fat830q said:
Well, if we're going to rip Chadiha for what he wrote in the past, we should at least acknowledge him when he writes something decent about Seattle, like today's article comparing Wilson to Brady.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10725 ... brady-path

Well crap. RW confirmed for a bust now. The opposite of Chadiha is always the truth.
Naw, it's not the opposite of Chadhia it's the opposite of Jaworski and Hoge.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
How about this one?

Pete Carroll? Really? Is that all the Seahawks have for their beleaguered fans?

Pete Carroll? The guy who lasted one season with the New York Jets and finished 6-10? The guy who was fired after three seasons as the coach of the Patriots?

He inherited a Super Bowl team in New England. The Patriots got progressively worse each season.

Pete Carroll? Isn't he a college coach? A rah-rah guy? The ace recruiter, who stacked his USC rosters with two of everything, like a modern day Noah?

Hasn't Carroll been stalked for the past several years by NCAA investigators, and isn't he this close to getting his school punished by college sports' governing body?

Doesn't this feel, just a little bit, like a coach running away from his troubles John Calipari-like and leaving it to the university to clean up his messes?

Pete Carroll? Is that the Seahawks' best answer for these past two losing seasons?

Pete Carroll? Are the Hawks really making him president as well as coach? Giving him Holmgren-like powers, more power than Carroll's had in any job ever? Based on what NFL track record, exactly?

http://seattletimes.com/html/stevekelle ... ley09.html

BlueBlood

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3a0xzjpk said:
You guys are sensitive. They have to say something. Taking a stance in favor or against creates reaction. They cant all be Tom Jackson and Chris Berman. Skip Bayless is known for that exact reason. Its how they pay the rent.

Creates a reaction? That article has exactly zero comments!

That guy is a circus show!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
So all the supposedly knowledgeable talking heads were wrong, colour me surprised. Not!