So excited!!!

DavidCruz24

Reaction score
Watching the Super Bowl it was easy to see how dangerous Harvin makes the offense. My brain almost blew up when I saw Harvin blow around the corner on those sweeps we ran. Imagine how deadly we will be when he plays the whole coming season. I expect us to score atleast 10 more points a game just because of Percy. It's scary to think of what Percy will look like with a whole offseason of preparation. Can't wait to see the niners go crazy chasing Harvin.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
If he stays healthy, he should definitely increase our offensive production. I'm excited too. I'm just pessimistic about his ability to make it through an entire season.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I think at worst Harvin will be of 80% health or better throughout the season. Out of 19 games, that's at least 15 games.

For a guy who has received over 500 snaps throughout his career, he's only suffered 1 substantial injury on the football field, the ankle injury of 2012 of which he probably could have returned from if for not a bad relationship with the Coach.

I don't file his migraine issues nor his hip drama has injury prone type ailments as they were conditions that pre-dated the NFL.

Harvin is a warrior, and the fact that we won't be force feeding him the ball will reduce his wear and tear.

I expect some big things from him in 2014, and for him to validate his contract after an underwhelming 2013 campaign.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
YWOMA.gif

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I think what we can see from his limited time on the field was that Harvin's presence affects the entire offense. In the Saints Playoff game as well as the Super Bowl, his threat of the jet-sweep opens things up for Marshawn- see Lynch's 12 yard TD run against the Saints in the Playoffs. I think his presence will return beastmode to his fully potent self (He had 3-100 yard games in 2013, big drop-off considering he had 10-100 in 2012, 6 in 2011).

v1rotv2

Reaction score
I keep thinking that the threat of a Harvin sweep sets up a miss direction so well. A fake to Harvin will be gold for a fast back like CM.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Percy Harvin could be the biggest difference between the 2013 offense and 2014 offense. There are so many ways to get him involved in the game plan. I'm all excited to see what he will do as a return man.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I love the idea of him sweeping across the middle shallow while Willson sweeps deep. Pick your poison. If you don't cheat safeties up and in it's easy yardage and if you do it's even worse.

Latest posts