Seahawks in NFL networks top 100 list

gowazzu02

Reaction score
I saw the commercial for that yesterday. I "think" first episode airs May 10th but dont quote me on that.

Off the top of my head Hawks on the list will include.

RW (top 20)
ET(top 10)
Sherm (top 10)
Lynch (top 30)
Kam

Are locks.

Wagner
Bennett
The next two in line. possible?

Thoughts? After posting im gonna google last years list.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
gowazzu02":ejawvwnk said:
gowazzu02":ejawvwnk said:

Last year, Lynch 24
sherm 50
RW 51
ET 66!!!! travesty
Harvin 90
Unger 95

Anyway from last year. I see Unger dropping out, and Harvin because he barely played.

Dropping in rankings:
Lynch to maybe 30-40s, because he didn't put up the numbers he did last year.

Unsure:
RW - he won the SB, but lets face it, he looked far more impressive towards the end of last year, then he did this year. He overall I feel looked better this year, but he ended the year very strong last year. So I don't know where he'll rank. Had he won SB MVP he would for sure climb, but he didn't.

Climbing in Ranking:
ET
RS

Definite Addition:
Kam

Possible Additions:
Bennett
Wagner
Avril

Laloosh

Reaction score
I wonder if Aldon Smith is still in the top 10 this year. Didn't he make two REALLY big mistakes in games against SEA that cost his team either a TD or a first down late in games?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Laloosh":2r28yupj said:
I wonder if Aldon Smith is still in the top 10 this year. Didn't he make two REALLY big mistakes in games against SEA that cost his team either a TD or a first down late in games?
He also got a turnover from wailin' on RW in the first play of the NFCCG, lol. Aldon's an elite player, and also many bad things unrelated to his play on the field, of course.

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2euq958r said:
Laloosh":2euq958r said:
He also got a turnover from wailin' on RW in the first play of the NFCCG, lol. Aldon's an elite player, and also many bad things unrelated to his play on the field, of course.

Aldon also missed a few games while at rehab....judging by his recent actions it a successful trip.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I would think that Wilson, ET, Kam, Sherm, Harvin and Lynch are locks. (maybe not Harvin bc of the injury) Wagner, Avril and Bennett all should have a chance at it too. The Hawks will be well-represented.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I don't see how ET doesn't wind up in the top 10. Got shafted on DPOY.

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Laloosh":3fl88t5m said:
I don't see how ET doesn't wind up in the top 10. Got shafted on DPOY.

it's widely accepted ET is the best safety in the league.

Cartire

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1819upq9 said:
gowazzu02":1819upq9 said:
gowazzu02":1819upq9 said:

Last year, Lynch 24
sherm 50
RW 51
ET 66!!!! travesty
Harvin 90
Unger 95

Anyway from last year. I see Unger dropping out, and Harvin because he barely played.

Dropping in rankings:
Lynch to maybe 30-40s, because he didn't put up the numbers he did last year.

Unsure:
RW - he won the SB, but lets face it, he looked far more impressive towards the end of last year, then he did this year. He overall I feel looked better this year, but he ended the year very strong last year. So I don't know where he'll rank. Had he won SB MVP he would for sure climb, but he didn't.

Climbing in Ranking:
ET
RS

Definite Addition:
Kam

Possible Additions:
Bennett
Wagner
Avril

One of our defensive guys definitely deserved SMVP. However, if you look at RWs stats for the game, they practically match most the SMVP QBs in the last decade. It's only because the d was so elite that he didn't get it. But the unfortunate stigma is there. I don't like that that is held against him.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I would really like to see Bobby on that list, he deserves to get a little more recognition than than he has gotten. Guy has been great for us.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Sherman #6
Thomas #14
Wilson #22
Lynch #38
Kam ##55
Bennett #73

That's my guess

Cartire

Reaction score
Blitzer88":pmy5eef9 said:
I would really like to see Bobby on that list, he deserves to get a little more recognition than than he has gotten. Guy has been great for us.

I've been thinking about this lately. I hope he's not. Not because he doesn't deserve it. But here's the truth. We have great players at almost every position. I would argue that at least half of our starters our within the top 5 in their position. Some are obvious #1s.

But here's the problem with that. We can't pay every player on this team their true positional value. And the more the players are given their (much deserved) respect. The more popular they get. The more money they will expect come payday.

Cartire

Reaction score
Also, I don't see why Harvin won't make the list. If it was injury, that didn't keep him off last years list.

Injuries aside, i don't think you can find anyone that would argue against Harvin being one of the most dynamic players in the league. Top 5 receiver hands down. If the list is players (while healthy) that are the best. Keeping him off would be wrong.

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Cartire":1tnd5f6n said:
Also, I don't see why Harvin won't make the list. If it was injury, that didn't keep him off last years list.

Injuries aside, i don't think you can find anyone that would argue against Harvin being one of the most dynamic players in the league. Top 5 receiver hands down. If the list is players (while healthy) that are the best. Keeping him off would be wrong.

Doubt harvin makes it, year and a half of non activity, he doesn't deserve to be on the list....

Your comment about bwagner, I think this past fa period shows us, that the nfl knows about our players. Just look at the contracts the guys who left got......and they weren't really our KEY players,,,,,

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Cartire":37kz8y78 said:
Blitzer88":37kz8y78 said:

I've been thinking about this lately. I hope he's not. Not because he doesn't deserve it. But here's the truth. We have great players at almost every position. I would argue that at least half of our starters our within the top 5 in their position. Some are obvious #1s.

But here's the problem with that. We can't pay every player on this team their true positional value. And the more the players are given their (much deserved) respect. The more popular they get. The more money they will expect come payday.

We expect players like Wagner to play his ass off. We'd be pissed if they did otherwise, so if they're going to be playing at a high level they deserve the recognition and big payday. In other words, we can't have our cake and eat it too ;)

Besides, even if the fans don't see it, the agents and teams will know Wagner's true worth.

JZ#1

Reaction score
I don't think Wagner deserves it. Sure he is good, but he benefits from playing in a really good defense and he is purely a run and tackle linebacker. I mean heck, Malcolm Smith was the superbowl MVP, last year, should we include him too? Players like Wagner are easily available in the draft. Just my opinion.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hate to pour a little salt here, but what do y'all think about B Browner on that list? He did some great things for us early in the year.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Cartire":26ufiw36 said:

He played 10 games in 2012 and was #92. So you think he'll still make it playing in 2 games in 2013?

Latest posts