Seahawks v.s Broncos rematch margin of victory?

Seahawks v.s Broncos rematch margin of victory

• Win by huge margin - more than 30 points

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Win by large margin - more than 20 points

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Win by 2 touchdowns - more than 14 points

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Win by a touchdown - more than 7 points

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • Win by a field goal

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Tie

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Lose by a field goal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose by a touchdown

• Lose by 2 touchdowns

• Lose by large margin - 20+ points

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

theascension

Reaction score
What does everyone think?
With a chance to not be blown out against us do you think the Broncos figure out how to adjust and make the regular season match closer?

themunn

Reaction score
I said 20 points but it wouldn't surprised me if we beat them by more than in the Superbowl

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
At home? We'll stomp them. I said we'd crush them in the SB and I think we'll curb stomp them at home with the 12th man and all the excitement and the team wanting to make a statement. It's a big game. The pass rush will be even better at home than on the road. We'll have Harvin more worked into the offense.

Steamroll, baby, steamroll. Cover your childrens eyes cuz it won't be a pretty sight.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":10xptsa7 said:
At home? We'll stomp them. I said we'd crush them in the SB and I think we'll curb stomp them at home with the 12th man and all the excitement and the team wanting to make a statement. It's a big game. The pass rush will be even better at home than on the road. We'll have Harvin more worked into the offense.

Steamroll, baby, steamroll. Cover your childrens eyes cuz it won't be a pretty sight.

PG-13 or Rated R??? LOL

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Too soon to even have a clue, too many changes still to come.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":revq6cqt said:
SalishHawkFan":revq6cqt said:

PG-13 or Rated R??? LOL
I'm talking Hostel ugly.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I don't think we win by 35 again, but I can see us winning by 10-14.

Still.. LOT of time between now and then.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I went win by 14. I honestly think we win by more, but I try to to be too much of a homer.

Funny thing is, the Broncos thought we were intense in the SB, wait till they see us at home, in the regular season and not preseason. Add to it that the national media will probably be on the Donkeys' jocks again. Go ahead and make us underdogs at home, please.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":12hnd9l2 said:
I don't think we win by 35 again, but I can see us winning by 10-14.

Still.. LOT of time between now and then.

+1 on this. Just saw Jordan Babineaux predict an "L" for the Hawks in this game.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I think the loss of Clemons and WT3 will show up a little on defense and denvers D will be much improved with wolfe, miller back from injuries and a re energized ware. Hawks 31- Den 27

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Who are the turd nuggets who picked a 20+ loss?

I do see their defense being better as they were missing key parts last year. Now factor in our house and I'm going to go with an 18 point win.