Did everyone catch the draft intro on ESPN?

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Awesome appearances by some of our very own. Too much Johnny Football, but eh, I suppose that was the bulk of their hype machine.

Also, did it feel to anyone else like Sherman was issuing a slightly veiled challenge in his clip? More so than just the challenge for a rookie to do well? Sounded to me like, "yea, you want one of these Lombardi trophies? You're gonna have to go through us to get it, and that won't be easy."

Loved it.

bigcc

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3qyqj0m3 said:
Also, did it feel to anyone else like Sherman was issuing a slightly veiled challenge in his clip? More so than just the challenge for a rookie to do well? Sounded to me like, "yea, you want one of these Lombardi trophies? You're gonna have to go through us to get it, and that won't be easy."

Loved it.

I thought it was quite blatant that's what he meant.... not slightly veiled at all.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":29qj6bnb said:
Awesome appearances by some of our very own. Too much Johnny Football, but eh, I suppose that was the bulk of their hype machine.

Manziel is the face of this draft so it's not surprising. Plus if Cleveland quits screwing around and keeps a stable coaching staff for longer than a season, i think manziel could be pretty good.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
That was pretty cool. I don't watch the ESPN garbage, I prefer the NFL Network and Mayock.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Didn't see this lastnight. I only caught the end of the draft after work but that was awesome. Russ and Richard look so good with that Lombardi lol.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
jlwaters1":29rnswa8 said:
That was pretty cool. I don't watch the ESPN garbage, I prefer the NFL Network and Mayock.

NFL network is cool but it's also "the league's" network so sometimes things just seem so hokey and scripted.

ESPN sucks because you have to put up with kiper but I like gruden so it's worth while to me.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
That was prettycool.

2/2/2014 was a B.C./A.D. moment in my life.
Nothing can match the view from the 300 level when Broncos fans were trying to catch a train that wasn't coming.

I'm so effin proud of those dudes!

Jac

Reaction score
It's pretty amazing how Wilson and Sherman have become faces of the NFL. Also really good messaging by ESPN that it doesn't matter when your name gets called...just work/study harder than everybody else when it does.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Like most things Sherm does, there was nothing veiled about that lol. Cool vid though, I didn't catch it live but its nice to see it now.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3h6e3asf said:
Those are Seattle Seahawks holding the Lombardi. Lump in my throat........yet again.

I know right dude? Man it never gets old lol.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
That was pretty good. ESPN does a pretty good job with these introduction type videos.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
It should have ended with the "I'm just about that action, boss" clip. Then it would have been epic!

seahawks08

Reaction score
it says the video is private, not sure if it went private after the post?

ATX_Hawk

Reaction score
Here's a none private version. Unfortunately it doesn't work on mobile.

[youtube]VHDve7VvZZ0[/youtube]