Derrick Coleman giving my daughter training camp tickets

Laloosh

Reaction score
Okay, so my 10yr old daughter has been making Seahawks wallets out of duct tape (like the one RW received from a little girl). Her mother works with a friend of Derrick so she made a wallet for him and asked the friend to pass it along. She'd done the same with a bracelet that she made for him last season and she believes that we won the Super Bowl because of said bracelet.

Today Derrick contacted her via Facebook, thanking her for the wallet and said he's going to give her tickets to training camp, for the entire family, for the entire week.

I think Dad's going to have to throw in a little extra for allowance this week ;)

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":26cwql05 said:
Okay, so my 10yr old daughter has been making Seahawks wallets out of duct tape (like the one RW received from a little girl). Her mother works with a friend of Derrick so she made a wallet for him and asked the friend to pass it along. She'd done the same with a bracelet that she made for him last season and she believes that we won the Super Bowl because of said bracelet.

Today Derrick contacted her via Facebook, thanking her for the wallet and said he's going to give her tickets to training camp, for the entire family, for the entire week.

I think Dad's going to have to throw in a little extra for allowance this week ;)

This is pretty awesome, but be honest, you screamed louder than your daughter when you found out didn't you?

tacomahawk

Reaction score
That is so awesome! Hopefully they are the VIP type, so that you guys can tour the VMAC, and meet the players. I am jealous as hell, have a blast!

Throwdown

Reaction score
That's awesome, man!

Also, Coleman seems like a really cool dude with what we know about him. He's almost always gives back without a thought.

dino26

Reaction score
That's awesome man congratulations for you and your family buddy !

byau

Reaction score
Laloosh":4to1odmn said:

Very cool and very exciting all around for you all :) !!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Very cool. Derrick seems like such a class act. Hard not to root for him.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
So, good job raising the kid.

Since you found this out so long before TC, I expect you to make sure you have the week off of work. I expect video footage, action shots, and daily reports. From you, not your daughter.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Scottemojo":pq7peked said:

Since you found this out so long before TC, I expect you to make sure you have the week off of work. I expect video footage, action shots, and daily reports. From you, not your daughter.
Hold on, Scott. Not so fast. Are we sure his daughter isn't a better photographer and reporter?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
SeatownJay":4dvleyzp said:
Scottemojo":4dvleyzp said:

Hold on, Scott. Not so fast. Are we sure his daughter isn't a better photographer and reporter?

Quite right. I have seen his posts. Laloosh will probably spend the whole week trying to get an autograph from Clint Gresham. I want reports form the entire family, daily.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Her talent evaluations and analysis would likely be more beneficial to you.

Latest posts