99% Season Ticket renewal rate this year

NorthVanHawker

Reaction score
I am number 22xx on the Blue Pride list, so I'm near the front of the line...I know a guy who was around 750 and got seasons last week.....So looks like I am down to 1500 or so.
Anyways I guess I will be paying $550 to see the Packers game!!

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Good luck! I remember when I was on the list and it Seamed like everyone else was getting tickets ahead of me when I thought it should have been my turn. Stay on your ticket rep so that you don't get passed over. That's what I did.

How many years you been on the list?

zelter

Reaction score
I was close to 400 on the waiting list and got the call last week - only the top few rows (all double digit row numbers) of the upper-deck corners were available but what a great feeling getting in - can hardly wait till September

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Signed up in November 2012 just got tickets last week SW corner Sec 329 EE. So glad to have tickets, hopefully over the years can move down every to the mid single letters.

Lorsban

Reaction score
Wow. All this waiting makes me glad I've been a ticket holder for 11 seasons. Lol.
Club level 207 here

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Congrats on anyone able to get season tickets. To get them during a period of demand like this is next to a miracle. And every season ticket sold to actual fans is a win for us all. The less season tickets the evil ticket brokers have, the better.

Word of advice. When the Hawks eventually return to an Earthly team or have a down season. Don't give your tickets up. A lot of folks who hopped on in 2005 did so in 2009. And they are kicking themselves.

Enjoy the season.

Go Hawks.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Buddy of mine has been on blue pride for 3 years and just went down to the stadium to get his tickets.

Because of my job (Boeing/lay off/strike) I've been on and off the list, but am currently waiting for the "official" wait list.

Really couldn't afford it up until a few years ago when my child support bill was finally paid in full.

Russellmania3

Reaction score
Those who just got tickets , did you get called by a rep or receive an email ?

I am on the waiting list right around 1900 ish .

Riley12

Reaction score
Excellent long term advice from SeaTown, who writes like he is inside my brain.

Great advice for Blue Pride members in the thread too - pester your account rep again and again. As with most things, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Brett

Reaction score
My grandparents had tickets from the beginning and passed them on to my dad they were 100 lvl around 50 yard line at the king dome . Oh the memories of hearing my dad yell at Elway are very clear in my mind HOOOOORSE FAAAAAACE!!! Sadly we could not afford to keep them during the move to the clink. My dad said they wanted some outrageous amount to keep the seats. I wish we still had them always will be good memories.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":oilldyqz said:
Buddy of mine has been on blue pride for 3 years and just went down to the stadium to get his tickets.

Because of my job (Boeing/lay off/strike) I've been on and off the list, but am currently waiting for the "official" wait list.

Really couldn't afford it up until a few years ago when my child support bill was finally paid in full.

Blue pride for 3 years? I picked up my Season Tickets for the 2012 Season in like June or July and there was no wait list at all.

Latest posts