Christine Michael

McG

Reaction score
The commentary on that video was so bad, I don't even know where to begin. Also, FYI ma'am it's a non-contact drill so yeah he was actually simulating breaking tackles, just like the defenders were simulating tackling. Other than the first cutback (which was amazing) it probably would have been a gain of about 5 to 7 yards. But please, compare that to the most electric play in Seahawks history and one of the best runs of all time. Oh and BTW that wasn't a chick out there playing, but you wouldn't know that from listening to her say his name. Keep reading that teleprompter and doing no actual research yourself!

glad2bdada3

Reaction score
In touch football if ya' don't have to stop after you've been touched even my big, fat ol' white ass could bus'a' move or 2. Although that 1st spin move of his was pretty impressive.

CaptBennett

Reaction score
I was laughing the rest of the Seahawks segment after she compared it to the Beast Mode run. "Breaking multiple tackles like Marshawn Lynch." Does this chick not know it is a touch practice? My 5 year old cousin could tell that.

CaptBennett

Reaction score
I was laughing the rest of the Seahawks segment after she compared it to the Beast Mode run. "Breaking multiple tackles like Marshawn Lynch." Does this chick not know it is a touch practice? My 5 year old cousin could tell that.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
LOL I'm gonna ignore the reporters comparisons to beast quake and appreciate that fact our backup running back is making the news from a play in OTAs.

LargentFan

Reaction score
I watched the video before reading any of the responses. I am so glad I didn't have anything new to add to the discussion. I'd be embarrassed as a fan if a bunch of people were drooling over this clip.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Michael is going to be a star sooner rather than later.