madden 15 e3 trailer

Hawknballs

Reaction score
pretty cool addition of the LOB

[youtube]uTgYlpKvzLE[/youtube]

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Awesome. I was gonna get Madden 15 regardless of who was on the cover. But now it'll be even better with Sherm on it. Really cool that the whole trailer was all about the D too. Very fitting.

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
"Let me tell you a story about the other side of the ball..."

Love it!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I'm sure it will suck like it does every year. And I will pay $60 for it as usual.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Especially with no NCAA 15, it seems like a sucker move for them to not release this game a month earlier. I would think that the demand would be even higher when people are just yearning for anything football. Releasing it right as the season is starting leaves less time to play on weekends because playing video game football isn't near as fun as watching football.

Still, it's the Richard Sherman Madden, of course I buy it.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Last years madden was so trash, I blame the console switch, though. Cuz nba 2k was trash too.

A

Anonymous

Throwdown":2inlv60q said:
Last years madden was so trash, I blame the console switch, though. Cuz nba 2k was trash too.

Sure you aren't trying to play with your joystick?

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score

This should have been the cover photo.

"Sherman & The Flamingo"
Kind of sounds like a bad 70's detective show.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
AWESOME!!
Although......... the remade portion of the tip was wrong, wasn't really that deep in the corner of the endzone. :p

Throwdown

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":115cqdmb said:
Throwdown":115cqdmb said:

Sure you aren't trying to play with your joystick?

Slight chance of that.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":zqjkp3p5 said:
Last good Madden was 08 -- on the PC...

Consoles have never been as good as the PC version. 08 Franchise Mode the PC was great... really helped you understand the Salary Cap... man could you get into trouble trading and releasing players! Stuck with cap deficits for years and years... and the only way out was a "legacy capital" system that made all the players not want to sign with your team for anything less than premium dollar if you ever washed your cap.

You could set it up for realistic game stats, et. was such a great version.

Madden 13 on my PS3 was pretty much unplayable... QB could run for 200 yards per game, but couldn't pass for a buck fifty. Gah...

Would be nice if EA lost the exclusive NFL license and other companies could jump in the fray. A little competition would be good for the stagnant Madden franchise.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Still can't believe our D is ranking with the steel curtain and famous Defenses of the past .its exciting to see how far this can go!

dunceface

Reaction score
its cool to see OUR defense change the "offense first" mindset in the league and now in video games