After 12 games, #12th in offense, #15 in defense

toffee

Reaction score
Strangely, we are still #10 overall in the league, our pass blocking took a dive from #23 to #26. Defense was bad, dropped from #11 to #15, mainly due to tackling and coverage.

Seahawks week13

Optimus25

Reaction score
I don’t think there’s any question we have talent on both sides of the ball.

In must have moments though, the ENTIRE team besides Dickson craps the bed.

morgulon1

Reaction score
They'll never get back to where they were without completely different mindset regarding the offensive and defensive lines. Oh yeah , they need a couple of safeties and a LB or 2.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
They'll never get back to where they were without completely different mindset regarding the offensive and defensive lines. Oh yeah , they need a couple of safeties and a LB or 2.
Looks like Dean Bush isn't working out at all, and Jones is at best so so?

morgulon1

Reaction score
Looks like Dean Bush isn't working out at all, and Jones is at best so so?
Nwousu is for real IMHO if we're counting him as an OLB. Did you notice how this defense fell off after his injury?
Bobby Wagner has and will always be one of my favorite Seahawks of all time.

Full stop.

Yet I have to admit I see teams picking on him in the passing game. This is real folks. Yet Petey Pete is thinking about getting some lemonade and a slice of Grandma's pie instead of maybe adjusting for #54's coverage speed.

Jordyn Brooks should not be resigned IMHO. Hopefully some team is stupid enough to take him off Seattle's hands.

I haven't really noticed Devin Bush , what are your thoughts on him ?

DreMont Jones ? Did they sign him ? 😂
That was my attempt at earth humor.
I suspect they'll part ways and try to resign Leonard Williams. Hopefully that defensive lineman from Michigan gets healthy for next season .

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I said there were going to be times when people were going to get on Wagz this season due to his age and coverage inabilities. It's not his fault though. Still a monster tackler and great field general.

Bush? We were all warned by Steeler fans and they appear to be right.

Brooks? Sometimes he flashes and I think ge'll be alright, but the majority of the time he seems to be just another JAG.

Jones? I agree they'll probably let him go. I do remember fans licking their chops with his signing though as he was going to be the answer to all the lines problems.

Williams? They have to find a way to resign him. Letting him walk will be a mistake.