Programming alert - Percy Harvin on Q13Fox tonight

drdiags

Reaction score
He (Aaron Levine) is doing a series on Harvin, Wilson, Sherman, Bennett and others. Turns out that it is part of the 1 hr news show, so you have to record the entire hour which is a bummer, plus he didn't provide a schedule of when the other players interviews will happen.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
drdiags":1vxypeeh said:
He (Aaron Levine) is doing a series on Harvin, Wilson, Sherman, Bennett and others. Turns out that it is part of the 1 hr news show, so you have to record the entire hour which is a bummer, plus he didn't provide a schedule of when the other players interviews will happen.

Yeah that is a bummer. If I had to guess it would be the 45 minute mark or so but that would just be a guess.

HawkWow

Reaction score
bigtrain21":15z0dq44 said:
That was great. Percy has a real good personality.

Yeah...not terribly unlike Russell Wilson's. ; )

I can't get my head around the below comment at all. If anyone speaks Percy, please clue me in.

Winning the Super Bowl would likely make a season for anyone who has ever played more than a few seconds of football at any level.

But in Seattle, for the Seahawks’ usually confident star wide receiver Percy Harvin that just isn’t the case.

A lot of people were asking me, did that kind of make the season for me? And it did, but not at all,” said Harvin during an exclusive interview with Q13FOX Sports Director Aaron Levine

What the.....?

kidhawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":14xfh4vw said:
bigtrain21":14xfh4vw said:

I can't get my head around the below comment at all. If anyone speaks Percy, please clue me in.

Winning the Super Bowl would likely make a season for anyone who has ever played more than a few seconds of football at any level.

But in Seattle, for the Seahawks’ usually confident star wide receiver Percy Harvin that just isn’t the case.

A lot of people were asking me, did that kind of make the season for me? And it did, but not at all,” said Harvin during an exclusive interview with Q13FOX Sports Director Aaron Levine

What the.....?

That's one of those types of quotes where he's trying to get a point across that is understood when listening, but doesn't translate straight over to the written word.

he basically was saying that sure it was great to win a super bowl, but he's still disappointed he wasn't able to do more for the whole season. Basically he is still hungry to succeed in Seattle.

The Radish

Reaction score
kidhawk":y1vroj7s said:
HawkWow":y1vroj7s said:
bigtrain21":y1vroj7s said:

What the.....?

That's one of those types of quotes where he's trying to get a point across that is understood when listening, but doesn't translate straight over to the written word.

he basically was saying that sure it was great to win a super bowl, but he's still disappointed he wasn't able to do more for the whole season. Basically he is still hungry to succeed in Seattle.

Well that's great cause I'm still hungary for him to succeed in Seattle.

:th2thumbs:

ivotuk

Reaction score
That's what I got from earlier Percy interviews. He was disappointed that he didn't get to contribute to the team making it to the SuperB Owl.

Gregg Scruggs said the same thing. Basically "it's nice to get a ring, but I want to be part of the reason we made it." Expect Scruggs to terrorize opposing offensive lines this year.

HawkWow

Reaction score
kidhawk":23r94p3a said:
HawkWow":23r94p3a said:
bigtrain21":23r94p3a said:

What the.....?

Agreed...and I'm sure he would rather have said "...and it did, but not completely".

Percy's no rocket scientist...or even I am the scientist. He spells the word have.. h a l f (Go Gators!). But we brought him in to win a(nother) Lombardi...not a spelling Bee, so I'm just having fun at his expen$e.

I have no doubt he is very hungry and as long as he's... uh... right , he should be destined for next year's pro bowl (even though he will have other commitments and won't be able to participate). I must say I do like Harvin's attitude as of late. And I'm not surprised. This isn't a squad he wants to get fussy with and I think he will be more Corey Dillon than Terell Owens with our Hawks. Go Percy!

sc85sis

Reaction score
HawkWow":2kvbjdmt said:
(snip)
Percy's no rocket scientist...or even I am the scientist. He spells the word have.. h a l f (Go Gators!).
(more snippage)

I'm just going to leave this here...

[youtube]KgbBP9Em00A[/youtube]

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HawkWow":2r5jmb2o said:
bigtrain21":2r5jmb2o said:

What the.....?
Driven to be great just like Wilson. He wants to earn it and prove it. Hstorically just like Joe Montana and Jerry Rice.Guys we're very lucky because this is a once in a lifetime shot rarely seen close up.

Latest posts