So, are we gonna talk about this?

Cartire

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/486618804907028480[/tweet]

Anguish put in tweet support. Pass the word. Glad we could talk about it.

Code:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/486618804907028480[/tweet]

Offseason Peak... Were getting there guys.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
THAT'S the Tweet you choose to showcase the new tag with?! Here, I'll make a better contribution. ;)

[tweet]https://twitter.com/PaulGAllen/status/479820973156233216[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/426392140491792385[/tweet]

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
By the way, add (Tweet tag added to forum) at the end of your thread topic, IMO. The current topic is rather...vague, to be polite. ;)

Donk70

Reaction score
For a guy that's only "bout that action, boss", he's certainly damaging his cred.

Donk70

Reaction score
The guy also doesn't like being the center of attention, yet he poses naked in a national publication. Hypocrite much?

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Donk70":36nkj0jq said:
The guy also doesn't like being the center of attention, yet he poses naked in a national publication. Hypocrite much?
Who really gives a crap?

Besides, he doesn't owe you an explanation for anything.

Donk70

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2xs139x5 said:
Donk70":2xs139x5 said:
Who really gives a crap?

Besides, he doesn't owe you an explanation for anything.
Lol Where in any of my posts did I ask for an explanation?

Call it as I see it. Imagine if he played for the Whiners. This place would be blowing it's top.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Calling him a hypocrite implies you think he owes you one.

And yeah, if he was a digit, we'd all be having fun roasting him. But he's not. And it's not even a little bit on my radar to think of him in terms of what my opinion of him would be if he was a digit.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I think there is a difference between not wanting to talk to the media and posing.
I could be wrong, but I don't recall him saying he doesn't want to be the center of attraction.
I don't think he's being hypocritical at all.

Sac

Reaction score
I don't think it's hypocritical. He doesn't like talking to media because he thinks they always twist words. And he's got a point. But he also likes to have fun and goof around, I think this is him doing just that.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":6lpbm8qz said:
I don't think it's hypocritical. He doesn't like talking to media because he thinks they always twist words. And he's got a point. But he also likes to have fun and goof around, I think this is him doing just that.

Exactly. That barbershop sports show that recently had him on their really opened my eyes up about Marshawn. He really came across as a respectful, funny, fun and sincere fellow.

"The Media" can flake off.

Donk70

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2q1xu1ev said:

And yeah, if he was a digit, we'd all be having fun roasting him. But he's not. And it's not even a little bit on my radar to think of him in terms of what my opinion of him would be if he was a digit.
Lol me calling him a hypocrite implies that he went against what he's previously said.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Donk70":1b6ozs0h said:
BlueTalon":1b6ozs0h said:

Lol me calling him a hypocrite implies that he went against what he's previously said.

Lol, lol, lol Like what? What did he previously say that makes him a hypocrite?

Donk70

Reaction score
"Football's just always been hella fun to me, not expressing myself in the media. I don't do it to get attention; I just do it 'cause I love that (expletive)."

Now granted, he may of had a change of heart after he was chastised for not attending the White House, but his quote from this past January says that he's not into expressing himself in the media. I call posing naked in a national publication expressing one's self in the media.

Donk70

Reaction score
ivotuk":2id66vya said:
Donk70":2id66vya said:
BlueTalon":2id66vya said:

Lol, lol, lol Like what? What did he previously say that makes him a hypocrite?
See above

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
I was talking about the tweet embedding.

A lot of you seem fixated on Lynch's presumed values.

Reaction score
Donk70":1qq5zfu9 said:
BlueTalon":1qq5zfu9 said:

Talking to reporters and doing this magazine shoot are one and the same? It is more or less what is being implied by calling him a hypocrite.
IMO, they have very little in common other than both being media, albeit at opposite ends, and Marshawn is smart enough to "get" it. By limiting his exposer to mindless reporters, Marshawn stays above all the crap that goes with dealing with the fallout of his words being twisted. Instead he chooses to do stuff like this photo essay, somewhat edgy, but classy and even mainstream America, including the few that don't follow football, or even sports for that matter, are aware of it/him.....growing his brand. And don't forget there is the Marshawn documentary/movie coming out soon.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Cartire":76k9p80t said:
I was talking about the tweet embedding.

A lot of you seem fixated on Lynch's presumed values.

All right! Way cool stuff.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RSherman_25/status/486699689832890368[/tweet]

253hawk

Reaction score
Posing 'nude' (he's probably got one of those junk sacks on) for a couple of photographers isn't anything like being asked BS questions by the word-twisting media. These are artists who are pretty well known for doing classy spreads. NFL players hang out in the locker room naked all the time, it's not a big thing to them as most have been doing it since high school. Equating Lynch's media apprehensiveness to physical hypocrisy is just stupid; it's not like you can even see anything. He looks like one would expect him to look like sans football uniform. Quit acting 10 years old about nudity.

Latest posts