This was in my work email at Boeing today...

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Seahawk747

Pretty awesome huh? If you want one, hopefully you know someone who works at Boeing so you can have him/her score one for ya. I might get the smaller one just 'cause I have a bunch of award points that I haven't used so it will basically be free for me. That $650 one is of awesome quality and pretty big, and would just be the coolest thing ever hanging from the ceiling of a Seahawks-themed Man-cave, game room etc...

The Radish

Reaction score
I'm sure the large one matches the picture I have of it taking off from Boeing Field. Looks so close on the 23" monitor the wife bought me I'm afraid it will hit me.

:th2thumbs:

Spend the money Bill.

hahahahaha

:les:

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
The Radish":3ytgizun said:
I'm sure the large one matches the picture I have of it taking off from Boeing Field. Looks so close on the 23" monitor the wife bought me I'm afraid it will hit me.

:th2thumbs:

Spend the money Bill.

hahahahaha

:les:

Yeah Les, I'm thinking about getting the big one and hanging it above my tv in our front room... Haven't presented the wife with that idea yet though... lol...

But I got to thinking... I've got like 320 boeing award bucks, plus like 200 personal award points, so I could get that big ass 1:100 scale thing with only $130 out of pocket. I dunno. Mulling it over. Deb probably would nix it... Damn women! :lol:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2vbv5bys said:
Seahawk747

Pretty awesome huh? If you want one, hopefully you know someone who works at Boeing so you can have him/her score one for ya. I might get the smaller one just 'cause I have a bunch of award points that I haven't used so it will basically be free for me. That $650 one is of awesome quality and pretty big, and would just be the coolest thing ever hanging from the ceiling of a Seahawks-themed Man-cave, game room etc...

Yeah... I saw that thing too and was thinking of buying it with pride points.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":170ku8c6 said:

Pride points... yeah, that's it! I couldn't remember the name 'cause I've been hording them for years and never really pay any attention... So you on the three-seven program, Renton? Just assuming 'cause I see you're in Auburn. I'm triple-seven, Everett...

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I just started at Toray Composites. We make the carbon fiber for your 787's

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
My dad just retired after 36 years. Pretty sure he spent all his pride points on useless gadgets and junk haha.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2uqexgyj said:
ZagHawk":2uqexgyj said:
How many of us here work at Boeing?

I've always wondered that as well. Check in here! And are you IAM/SPEEA/OTHER?

I'm IAM 751. Since May, 1996.

Other aka expendable. Currently working 737MAX. I got to go to a Bobby Wagner event last week, was pretty sick.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
ZagHawk":57lk8s38 said:
BlueThunder":57lk8s38 said:
ZagHawk":57lk8s38 said:
How many of us here work at Boeing?

I've always wondered that as well. Check in here! And are you IAM/SPEEA/OTHER?

I'm IAM 751. Since May, 1996.

Other aka expendable. Currently working 737MAX. I got to go to a Bobby Wagner event last week, was pretty sick.

Contractor?

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2ntpo9hv said:
My dad just retired after 36 years. Pretty sure he spent all his pride points on useless gadgets and junk haha.

Yeah, I've spent points on two different iPods, binoculars, a globe, a combo tool box/step stool and a few other things that I can't remember right now. It was all good stuff though...

ZagHawk

Reaction score
They're not too generous with the pride points where I'm at. Heck I have to guilt people into instant vouchers, and that takes no work to give.

Anyway, no I'm not a contractor, I'm direct, just not SPEEA or IAM.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
BlueThunder":d8zaoi2f said:
loafoftatupu":d8zaoi2f said:

Pride points... yeah, that's it! I couldn't remember the name 'cause I've been hording them for years and never really pay any attention... So you on the three-seven program, Renton? Just assuming 'cause I see you're in Auburn. I'm triple-seven, Everett...
I am virtual office :)
Was IAM751
Worked B2 in 9-101 late 80's
Stint in the E for 6 months (747)
Back to 10-50 on the 57 for 7 years

Went to IT in the 90s and see a Renton office a day or two every other week.

When I was a mechanic everyone bragged about being on the Triple. I was more interested im the short commute.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1623dfgd said:
They're not too generous with the pride points where I'm at. Heck I have to guilt people into instant vouchers, and that takes no work to give.

Anyway, no I'm not a contractor, I'm direct, just not SPEEA or IAM.
Man.. I used to get 300-400 a year. Now I get about 100-150. At one point I had 1600, but with Xmas gifts and stuff I am down to 1050. Bought a bunch of Hawks gear too at the Boeing store right after the Super Bowl.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1ehw1bhe said:
I just started at Toray Composites. We make the carbon fiber for your 787's

I interned in Toray's testing division my senior year of college.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
My bro and his wife work there....not sure which plant tho. I dont have the room for either one of them models...or I would ask one of them if they would do that for me. Good day to all.

Latest posts