New "12" Starbucks Cards are out

OP
OP
ZorntoLargent

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I think they said $ goes to Pete's charity with every purchase??

MB12

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":3se7nqvy said:
I think they said $ goes to Pete's charity with every purchase??
25 cents with every purchase if you show the card. Pretty darn awesome

Geologic

Reaction score
I don't think I can forgive Howard Schultz for the whole Seattle Supersonics fiasco

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Geologic":mi9wj12i said:
I don't think I can forgive Howard Schultz for the whole Seattle Supersonics fiasco

Definitely conflicting emotions here.

McG

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":ksn8l7p2 said:
Starbucks can go die in a fire because of Schultz.

+1

I hate the NBA now, thanks goes to Schultz and Stern. I used to hate Clay Bennett for moving the team, but without an asshole like Stern backing him up and a moron like Schultz selling the team to him there would have been no problem. Oh and the fact that we tried to buy another team, but instead of lying like Stern and Bennett did, we were honest about moving the team to Seattle and that somehow made our higher bid not as good. Screw Stern for allowing things like this and that racist Sterling for turning the NBA to something I can't stand. I miss Payton to Kemp. I literally grew up next door to a former Sonic that played from the late 70's early 80's and he turned me into a huge basketball fan. I know this isn't a NBA hate thread, but sometimes you just have to let it out.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":4wqql0n0 said:
Geologic":4wqql0n0 said:

Definitely conflicting emotions here.

No conflicting emotions here. SCREW Starbucks.

howard-schultz-starbucksbook1-209x300.jpg

54646.jpg

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Me too as well, im in georgia. They want 14.99 for them on Ebay, I think they are pverpriced but i would gladly compensate someone PLEEEAASSSEEE... Thank you..PM your paypal address

OP
OP
ZorntoLargent

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":4e00dlm8 said:
Me too as well, im in georgia. They want 14.99 for them on Ebay, I think they are pverpriced but i would gladly compensate someone PLEEEAASSSEEE... Thank you..PM your paypal address
This pisses me off, the barista said people were buying 50 at a time.......... obviously to sell on eBay.
When the Logo version came out last year, people were TAKING them without loading them. Now the use a sign and you have to ASK for them so people don't "steal" them.
Sad.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1rn7v38l said:
BleedGreenNblue":1rn7v38l said:
This pisses me off, the barista said people were buying 50 at a time.......... obviously to sell on eBay.
When the Logo version came out last year, people were TAKING them without loading them. Now the use a sign and you have to ASK for them so people don't "steal" them.
Sad.

I bought a card last year on eBay for $10.00 that had a $5.00 balance, which wasn't a bad deal.

Fortunately, they put the one thing on this new card (Fan 12) that won't tempt me at all to buy another one.