Win out and we are in the playoffs!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
It's clear as day that if we win out we are in!

I don't care about QBOF,Pete's demise,D drama and who starts at QB!
If this does not motivate the team then fire all but the ones who do their jobs well.
LFG! Go Hawks!

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
I believe if Rams win out they would eliminate Hawks from playoffs, Rams hold tiebreaker…

cymatica

Reaction score
I believe if Rams win out they would eliminate Hawks from playoffs, Rams hold tiebreaker…
Yes. Just like last year, Pete put his team in a situation to rely on other teams to help his team back into the playoffs

SeaWolv

Reaction score
The Hawks have a fairly easy schedule to close out the season. So 10-7 isn't farfetched. At 10-7 they may face the Niners or the Eagles, or they may face the Cowboys again. Based how well the Hawks did Week 13 on the road in Dallas and the Cowboys poor performance week 15, the Hawks may have a shot.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I don't see how Seattle gets in if they win out, if the Rams also win out.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
The Rams have to face the Saints who are also desperate for wins and they have to go to San Fran to close out the year. So no guarantee the lambs run the table.

PhxPhin

Reaction score
You're not relying on teams in week 17 anymore than you are in week 1

Did others need to rely on the niners & cowboys to give Seattle 3 losses?

As mentioned after the Dallas game, with 3 wildcards and a logjam of teams sitting within a game of .500 in either direction, it's going to get crazy and the scenarios will change frequently

These teams also have to play each other

The Vikings sandwich their rival Packers with a pair of games against the lions

If Seattle wins out and the Rams lose to the Niners to end the season, would that be some unexpected thing? I think it's more likely the Rams lose that game than Seattle winning out

Packers don't have a bad path with the Panthers, Vikings & Giants

The Saints finish against 3 teams fighting for position - Rams, Buccaneers & Falcons

It's a long season and every game matters - at least try to enjoy some of it.......

Wheetie

Reaction score
Rams and Saints play this Thursday. Will be one loss for either of them. If Seattle wins out, they are automatically ahead of the team that loses this Thursday. So, the Seahawks only need one loss in the last 2 games, by the Winner of this Thursday game, or a loss by the Vikings in their last 3 games to be in. Clear as mud

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They do. They control their own destiny right now. Win 3 and they are in. I'm gonna' enjoy all of it. 5 teams sitting at 7-7, this just got interesting.
The doom and gloomers won't take away my enjoyment.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
lol, what if Seattle manages to get into playoffs and then they play the Eagles…even when Seattle is bad, they are undefeated against the Eagles for how many years?!!!!

lol.

Seattle continues to be Philly’s kryptonite even when Seattle isn’t at its best…..

You can even put money on Seattle against Philly in playoffs and it wouldn’t even be a bad play….

Crazy. Hahaha.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Just to get blasted in the first round by the Niners or Eagles.

Yup, worse draft position and more importantly still no changes because hey they were a playoff team. It's a slightly better version of what Mariner frustration is year after year. Team that is building for consistently good (being on the verge or in the playoffs is good, better than average) but not actually going for greatness (a team that when set, is a shoe in for the playoffs guaranteed, but more importantly is going to go deep in the playoffs outside of an upset)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
lol, what if Seattle manages to get into playoffs and then they play the Eagles…even when Seattle is bad, they are undefeated against the Eagles for how many years?!!!!

lol.

Seattle continues to be Philly’s kryptonite even when Seattle isn’t at its best…..

You can even put money on Seattle against Philly in playoffs and it wouldn’t even be a bad play….

Crazy. Hahaha.
No doubt. I would LOVE to play Philly. All the the pressure is on the Eagles. There's no way the Hawks are not in their heads.
Shoot, Pete is 8-0 vs. the Eagles, including playoffs.