Win out and we are in the playoffs!

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Let's get something straight. I watch every single Seahawk game to its conclusion, rooting for us to win each and every game even when we've been eliminated from the playoffs and have done so since the get go in 1976. The difference is that there are times that I'm not as excited about our prospects as others, that I fully expect us to lose. If that makes me a bandwagon fan, then so be it.

Besides, why would you care if someone else is a bandwagon fan or not?
I don’t “care” how you fan, the bandwagon has lots of space for all the Only Champs Fans.

Do you need a paid subscription for that site?

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
NFC teams currently in contention for playoffs:

Teams Seattle seemingly beats regularly:

Detroit
Philadelphia

Teams Seattle is 50/50 with:

Dallas

If Seattle goes to playoffs, I like Seattle’s chances against Detroit and Philly.

It’s a toss up with the Cowboys right now.

These would be the preferred matchups for Seattle.

Beat the Cowboys/Eagles in the wildcard, beat the Cowboys/Eagles in the divisional, beat the Niners in the conference.

Voila, Super Bowl path is set!

Easy, peezy!! Lmao

94Smith

Reaction score
If Seattle wins out and the Rams lose to the Niners to end the season, would that be some unexpected thing? I think it's more likely the Rams lose that game than Seattle winning out
If the 49ers beat the Ravens and the Commanders, they might be resting their starters against the Rams as they would have locked up home field. You need the 49ers to lose against the Ravens so they are still playing for something

PhxPhin

Reaction score
If the 49ers beat the Ravens and the Commanders, they might be resting their starters against the Rams as they would have locked up home field. You need the 49ers to lose against the Ravens so they are still playing for something
I don't really acknowledge the existence of the 49ers, but do find the time to hope they lose every week ..... So no real change in pattern there ;)

94Smith

Reaction score
I don't really acknowledge the existence of the 49ers, but do find the time to hope they lose every week ..... So no real change in pattern there ;)
Hey I was cheering on the Hawks and Lock big time on Monday! Great win.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
I'm approaching our Monday win with sort of a raised eyebrows approach. Yes, we got a solid win Monday, played great down the stretch, finally won a game we should have lost instead of losing one we should have won. We have the inside track to a playoff seed as our schedule gets a lot easier in our last 3 games.

But are we looking at fool's gold again? Is this just another mediocre Pete Carroll product? I've been tricked way too many times into thinking that we have a competitive team, so please excuse me if I have just one foot on the bandwagon.
Define competitive?

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
That's fine but it's what leads to people making calls for changes. If a team isn't great but the coach keeps thinking it's great, there's a disconnect.
You think Pete thinks this is a great team? Seriously? Having a chance to do great things, doesn't mean a team is great

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
NFC teams currently in contention for playoffs:

Teams Seattle seemingly beats regularly:

Detroit
Philadelphia

Teams Seattle is 50/50 with:

Dallas

If Seattle goes to playoffs, I like Seattle’s chances against Detroit and Philly.

It’s a toss up with the Cowboys right now.

These would be the preferred matchups for Seattle.

Beat the Cowboys/Eagles in the wildcard, beat the Cowboys/Eagles in the divisional, beat the Niners in the conference.

Voila, Super Bowl path is set!

Easy, peezy!! Lmao
refs will NEVER EVER let that happen.