Seahawks Induced Insomnia

Vetamur

Reaction score
Went to bed at 12am, possible only because of lingering jet lag. Fell asleep by 1am.. woke up at 2:30am ready to go. Until I saw my clock. Spent an hour falling asleep...woke up at 4am.. checked to see if I had set my phone to some other city's time.. then instead of counting sheep counted a Seahawk player for every number. 1...Efren Herrera. 2 Peterson..3 Mirer..4 Dilfer.. Fell asleep between Dave Brown and Curt Warner I think..

Woke up again at 5:30am, and give up. Going to get a jog and quick light weight session in, take some cold medicine, have a breakfast and head to Seattle.

Its time my Brothers and Sisters. Our first Title Defense starts now.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I have had that situation before too....Jet rag....from the Philippines and Korea....and Guam a couple times. I forgot to count sheep or players or whatever you are supposed to count....oops..I remembered now...Beers. I counted beers...99 boddles of beer on the wall 99 boddles of saki...or soju...or E.S.Q.(rum).....I get them all mixed up now. See ya in a week or so.

Melencause

Reaction score
Started watching the Rain City series again last night.... ended up in bed around 3:30..... shits addicting.

Birdfinger

Reaction score
I can't even call it sleep. It was just a night nap. Just my anxiousness is effective as a caffeine IV!

GO SEAHAWKS!!

OP
OP
V

Vetamur

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3191gnhs said:
Vetamur":3191gnhs said:
Went to bed at 12am, possible only because of lingering jet lag. Fell asleep by 1am.. woke up at 2:30am ready to go. Until I saw my clock. Spent an hour falling asleep...woke up at 4am.. checked to see if I had set my phone to some other city's time.. then instead of counting sheep counted a Seahawk player for every number. 1...Efren Herrera. 2 Peterson..3 Mirer..4 Dilfer.. Fell asleep between Dave Brown and Curt Warner I think..

Woke up again at 5:30am, and give up. Going to get a jog and quick light weight session in, take some cold medicine, have a breakfast and head to Seattle.

What an excellent post for your 6,000th, Ross.

It's time.

wow. Nice catch. Didnt even notice! Happy 6000th post to me!

Now.. should I have a healthy breakfast or mark the start of the season by letting myself eat something real...

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Vetamur":izwc8yls said:

I need a "like" or "favorite" button for this. Especially that last line.

I slept quite well. But I did dream I was playing football.

OP
OP
V

Vetamur

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":32xszcao said:
Vetamur":32xszcao said:
peachesenregalia":32xszcao said:
Vetamur":32xszcao said:

What an excellent post for your 6,000th, Ross.

It's time.

wow. Nice catch. Didnt even notice! Happy 6000th post to me!

Now.. should I have a healthy breakfast or mark the start of the season by letting myself eat something real...

You need to go balls-out with the works. Fried eggs, pile of bacon, sausages, biscuits, cheese grits, hash browns, pancakes and MAYBE some kind of fruit. Coffee, natch, maybe some hot buttered toast. You need to eat like this is the last day of your life, because you, like the Seahawks, are about to experience rebirth from the womb of the offseason into the new season.

I felt guilty just READING that. lol. Will split the difference and let myself have biscuits and gravy, orange juice, and some left over fajitas. I guess I need to make a Seahawk breakfast tradition..does anyone have one? Cant involve pancakes..dont like them, and cant involve coffee..not a fan.

Im so pumped Im worried I will crash by evening!

bloodkingg

Reaction score
rideaducati":xilu5cs3 said:
I can't believe you used Mirer for your #3...

Obviously he was trying to bore himself to sleep. RW would've further got his adrenaline pumping.

OP
OP
V

Vetamur

Reaction score
Wilson transcends numbers. Can't believe I have to explain that.