Lynch Up for FedEx Ground POTW (Voting Over)

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/voting/players-air-and-ground/2014/REG/1[/urltargetblank]

Competition this week is Knowshon Moreno and Le'Veon Bell

kearly

Reaction score
I love Moreno but it's gotta be Lynch. The entire defense keyed on Lynch all game long, and he still eviscerated them.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Just saw that Moreno won this week. I saw both games and believe that Lynch had the superior performance. I usually vote Seahawks whenever they get a nomination, but I really thought Lynch earned it this week.

kearly

Reaction score
I think Moreno got it because most fans weren't expecting the Dolphins to kick the crap out of the Pats, and Moreno probably got more credit for it than anyone else.

That said, surprised Lynch didn't get it. High profile, nationally televised ass-beating of a perceived top 5 NFL team and all that.

HawkWow

Reaction score
kearly":1wmgfg7o said:
I think Moreno got it because most fans weren't expecting the Dolphins to kick the crap out of the Pats, and Moreno probably got more credit for it than anyone else.

That said, surprised Lynch didn't get it. High profile, nationally televised ass-beating of a perceived top 5 NFL team and all that.

That and the whole from tears to cheers angle. Which is a good thing. Gawd knows the league needs a hero of the week, this week. 'Shawn is more the anti-hero. He'll get the award in a good news week. That is, if the media stays true to their script.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":2y936urk said:
#MotivatedBroncoVoters
#TheWayWeWere

ap381662057700.jpg