Was Christine Michael a healthy scratch or out with injury?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I know he was listed as a full participant in practice last friday but I believe that was his first full day since the season started. I'm guessing the team felt it was prudent to hold him out and give him the bye to get back to 100% but it does make me wonder if we are in for more games where he is a healthy scratch. I'd love to see him finally earn himself some snaps

kidhawk

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":q48hkc1b said:
I know he was listed as a full participant in practice last friday but I believe that was his first full day since the season started. I'm guessing the team felt it was prudent to hold him out and give him the bye to get back to 100% but it does make me wonder if we are in for more games where he is a healthy scratch. I'd love to see him finally earn himself some snaps

Pete said Michael could play if needed during his Friday Presser. The reason for the scratch could be just the fact that he hasn't had that many practices this season, it could be a little conditioning due to his injury or maybe Pete wanted to keep more depth active in other areas yesterday.

Cartire

Reaction score
phew.... (wipes forehead). I thought we were about to go a week without a "Why didnt Michaels play" thread.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Like Irvin, it's odd how our guys that screw up in a previous game, get dinged bad enough in practice to get scratched from the next game.

Not saying this is the case, but I do like the way Pete operates if it is.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
HawkWow":9ecaayy7 said:
Like Irvin, it's odd how our guys that screw up in a previous game, get dinged bad enough in practice to get scratched from the next game.

Not saying this is the case, but I do like the way Pete operates if it is.

Michael was inactive last week...