Happy for the Donks.

Aircrew

Reaction score
Can't believe I'm actually happy for Denver, but after the RW disaster and the sheer humiliation/torture that fanbase endured the last 2 seasons, I'm glad they got Nix.

Scout

Reaction score
I feel like the moves the Broncos have done so far this year are better than last year and that is with some serious restraints due to salary cap realties.

Adding Josh Reynolds who is a low end starter that can be reliable to line up with Mims and Sutton is good. And a nice recovery at safety to land Brandon Jones.

If the Broncos stay the course they can pick up some difference makers with picks in the third and 4th round. And then use their three fifth round picks to build up depth for a roster that is depleted due to salary cap constraints.

People laugh at the Broncos but they are not far off from turning that corner as a competitive team. They went 8-9 in a very tough AFC environment.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
They need him to be good/elite after having to spend all that dead cap space just to get rid of the last guy.

Scout

Reaction score
Broncos added more weapons on offense with WR Franklin and RB Estime. Nix is walking into a pretty good situation all around.