ADB on Seahawks Gameday right now

strohmin

Reaction score
I really enjoyed watching him on game day. It is really exhausting to be angry all the time, so I think he needed a break and decided to show us that he can be a a fun happy Baldwin. I am glad the players don't have the sky is falling mentality.

drdiags

Reaction score
Thought it was funny that he had to remind Seahawks fans that he is an alumni of Stanford and being chosen honorary captain is an honor few players ever get. Fans complaining on twitter that he and Sherman shouldn't be on the sidelines of the school that helped get them into the NFL is kind of funny.

Sort of like the Wilson at the Texas Rangers spring training angst. I know Walter Thurmond got called out several times because of his Oregon Ducks association and being a Seahawks player. I know it is tough to swallow but it is like the twitter topic Sando had when an NFL player was trying to show the absurdity of fantasy players giving NFL players grief. There is just this subtle ownership thing that some fans have.

OP
OP
lsheldon

lsheldon

Reaction score
On Gameday, they said Doug would be on Q it up Sports for a visit as well tonight.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
drdiags":1el0sqml said:
Thought it was funny that he had to remind Seahawks fans that he is an alumni of Stanford and being chosen honorary captain is an honor few players ever get. Fans complaining on twitter that he and Sherman shouldn't be on the sidelines of the school that helped get them into the NFL is kind of funny.

Sort of like the Wilson at the Texas Rangers spring training angst. I know Walter Thurmond got called out several times because of his Oregon Ducks association and being a Seahawks player. I know it is tough to swallow but it is like the twitter topic Sando had when an NFL player was trying to show the absurdity of fantasy players giving NFL players grief. There is just this subtle ownership thing that some fans have.

I didnt know Sherman and him were choosen to do this..that is pretty awesome..grats to both of them

Also cant believe some fans were upset...seriously? Get a life