walters loop around swing pass was epic

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
in a failure sort of a way. I can't believe they practiced that play and had it work in any scenario. I wasn't drinking during the game until that play occurred.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I couldn't believe Russell actually tossed the ball to him. I was praying that Walters would just knock it down when it got to him. Just a bad play from start to finish.

nanomoz

Reaction score
storm74":2wqbqk0t said:
in a failure sort of a way. I can't believe they practiced that play and had it work in any scenario. I wasn't drinking during the game until that play occurred.

What a wonderful post. Laughed hard. Agree passionately. That shit was foul. Like I've said other threads, the game Bevel called was incredibly indulgent today.

Ozzy

Reaction score
If you are going to run it why Walters? As a Bevell apologist I'm at a loss about today.

strohmin

Reaction score
Did that play actually work on our defense to the point where they felt comfortable calling it in an acutal game?????? Our defense must be bad.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
We were rage laughing so hard in the stands. Stupidest play I can ever remember

Jacknut16

Reaction score
Not to mention the fact that it was actually backwards.
When Wilson threw it I was like why, wha, how, who?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
ya...who's bright idea was it to have the slowest receiver on the team do an end around? Some of these play calls are just mind boggling. If Bryan Walters is getting extended minutes in games, then there is a bigger issue with offense.

Tical21

Reaction score
I don't know that it would've helped anyways, but this was a broken play of some kind. Somebody went the wrong way or something. You could just tell something was off. This wasn't the way it was designed.

Pandionidae

Reaction score
hawkfan68":20k74bwo said:
ya...who's bright idea was it to have the slowest receiver on the team do an end around? Some of these play calls are just mind boggling. If Bryan Walters is getting extended minutes in games, then there is a bigger issue with offense.

This

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Jacknut16":25pe25ag said:
Not to mention the fact that it was actually backwards.
When Wilson threw it I was like why, wha, how, who?

The 4 defenders between Walters and the line of scrimmage are worth mentioning. Horrible play design or not, throw that junk away!

minormillikin

Reaction score
That play would have been amazing...
If Walters had stepped through some sort of portal that popped him out into the endzone.

Where are the damned portals, Bevell ?

Seahawks1Fan

Reaction score
OMG!!! One of, if not the worst, play design and call I've ever seen!!! :pukeface:

Would love to hear Bevell explain his reasoning and thoughts on this one!

Latest posts