Our top 4 wr's are udfa's

King Dog

Reaction score
:shock: Where do you think our wr's corps ranks in the NFL? Top 5 worst?

Man I hope Norwood or Richardson have some game.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I would say bottom 5 easily in terms of talent. Only team off the top of my head with a worse group is Cleveland while Josh Gordon is suspended. I would have also said the Jets had a worse group, but, well...

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I don't think there is a worse group of WRs in the NFL.

There might actually be a few college teams with better WRs.

Doug is our best guy, and he is fantastic but even he has the dropsies this year. And Kearse is clearly missing blocks in plays this year, it isn't just catching the ball that is killing us.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":35ifoelm said:
1391399860000 russell wilson usp

I'm just gonna keep posting this until everyone relaxes. :D

I'm living in the now. If you are satisfied with past accolades then why even post anymore.

RW can't do it by himself. See last weeks disaster for reference. The receiving corp is currently a smoking hole.

DJrmb

Reaction score
LOL

I like how at the beginning of this year some people (not all but some for sure) were claiming we had one of the top WR corps in the league. Most everyone else agreed we were pretty solid.

Now you subtract one guy that was on pace for a shitty 426 yards and we are suddenly the worst group of all time. Typical Seattle overreaction...

Percy was a talent and yeah, probably better than that 426 yards he was on pace for but he CLEARLY was not working on this team.

Wilson had a Total QBR of 45.3 with Harvin on the field this season, and 71.0 without him in the game.

So he made your QB worse when he was on the field... Not someone you want on your team....

Baldwin is a solid WR by anyone's standards.

Kearse is very solid and was EXTREMELY clutch for us last year.

Lockette has shown very strong signs of coming into his own as well

This WR group is no top tier group but by no means is "worse then some college teams". That is one of the most ignorant comments I've ever heard in my life.

The WR group has gotten off to a poor start and Baldwin and Kearse specifically have not looked as good as they did last year (Or as good as they are talent wise) BUT things will come around. The defense has also gotten off to a very slow start but I don't see anyone calling them the worst defense in the league. The legion of boom looks like the legion of giving up long 3rd downs, is anyone worried that they aren't going to turn it around? I am not. Things average out back to their norm eventually and the talent is there in the WR group, we just have to wait for things to even out.

Lastly ask Tom Brady if you need an elite WR Corp to be a dynasty.... WR's are sooooo over rated, maybe we can become the Atlanta Falcons and everyone here will be happy...

sutz

Reaction score
Yep, I'm gonna say it.

Steve Largent was the closest thing to a UDFA that they had back then. He was pretty much a draft second thought by the Oilers (remember them?) and a cheap trade to us.

:laugh:

(Sorry, couldn't resist :))

kpak76

Reaction score
This thread certainly is funny. Until we start to notice a lot more losses, im going to chalk this up as schneider knowing what he is doing.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
falcongoggles":34b27jir said:
MontanaHawk05":34b27jir said:
1391399860000 russell wilson usp

I'm just gonna keep posting this until everyone relaxes. :D

I'm living in the now. If you are satisfied with past accolades then why even post anymore.

RW can't do it by himself. See last weeks disaster for reference. The receiving corp is currently a smoking hole.

You're overreacting.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":197liob8 said:
I would say bottom 5 easily in terms of talent. Only team off the top of my head with a worse group is Cleveland while Josh Gordon is suspended. I would have also said the Jets had a worse group, but, well...

Being totally honest, gotta agree with this...

RedAlice

Reaction score
This week you are about to play the only team without one single drafted QB. Only time this has happened in the NFL I believe.

So, maybe we are a good match up w your UDFA WRs.

Challenge of the non-drafted.

papashango

Reaction score
RedAlice":14fayfpl said:
This week you are about to play the only team without one single drafted QB. Only time this has happened in the NFL I believe.

So, maybe we are a good match up w your UDFA WRs.

Challenge of the non-drafted.

What does that even mean lol? I thought Tony Romo was undrafted?