The sky is falling!!! Were gonna finish 3-13!!!

yeahbuddy!

Reaction score
But honestly, the sky isnt falling, this team will rebound. We needed to have our noses rubbed in the dirt. I have been very agravated about the officiating the last 3 games but it is what it is.
This needs to reunite, and today proved that our offense will be just fine without the cancer that was percy harvin. The rams have played us very very tough the last few years. There level of intensity is through the roof when they play us.

With that said, i dispise our offensive line
our run defense has looked awful the last 2 weeks
The sloppy presnap penalties are killing us
Our secondary cant get healthy soon enough. I think burley has seriously hobbled what we can do defensively.
there all issues and they are concerning but every game has been in reach at the end. We just didnt make the plays necessary to come out with the W.
we will rebound and we will succeed. These kind of losses early in the year can be a good thing. It humbles the players and makes them unite and desire to succeed.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Nah, I think we will finish at least 4-12. Remember we do have the Raiders coming to town.

marko358

Reaction score
Our only chance at a playoff birth is by winning our division. I can't see us getting a wild card with so many teams with easy schedules winning every week. We're only two back of Arizona and play them twice. Their smoke and mirrors will finally catch up to them. We control our destiny in this division. Beat Arizona twice and split with SF and I think we're good to go. Our injured guys will start getting back in the coming weeks and we'll be ready for the stretch run.

davidonmi

Reaction score
marko358":3slzhxwv said:
Our only chance at a playoff birth is by winning our division. I can't see us getting a wild card with so many teams with easy schedules winning every week. We're only two back of Arizona and play them twice. Their smoke and mirrors will finally catch up to them. We control our destiny in this division. Beat Arizona twice and split with SF and I think we're good to go. Our injured guys will start getting back in the coming weeks and we'll be ready for the stretch run.
SF is only .5 game ahead of us and both teams will be getting significant talent back later in the year. Bad loss yes, but certainly not panic mode

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I already see our compass needle settling down in some of our late game scoring drives.

We're like a new engine this season that has some timing issues, sync issues, focus issues, very weak bird-doggin'-pitbullin' instincts and attack.

But we are getting the engine broken in and it should keep improving with time

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Hawks outgained the Rams by almost 200 yards today.

Without those 3 big special team gaffs Hawks have an easy win.

There will be games where the whole team plays better. I hope it starts next week...

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The sky is falling. It really is. Russell clearly isn't the answer at QB. Is Brady Quinn still available? What about Pryor? Russell was a one-hit wonder last year.

stang233

Reaction score
No not 3-13 but our season is for all practical purposes is over. It will take a miracle to even make the playoffs. Pretty much deflated in October knowing that 10-6 will not even get you into the post season.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
Have you checked how easy San Francisco's remaining schedule is? They get to at least 10 or 11 wins. We will probably need to sweep both the 49ers and Arizona to win our division. 10 and 6 might get us a wild card spot, but might not be good enough.

Sac

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1f9ioea2 said:
The sky is falling. It really is. Russell clearly isn't the answer at QB. Is Brady Quinn still available? What about Pryor? Russell was a one-hit wonder last year.

Sooner or later I will have Modership, and when I do....BOOM. Justice will happen.

tooshort

Reaction score
I'll just continue being that guy that mocks the naysayers (in front of me at the bank teller, the grocery line, the company picnic, etc etc etc.) and remembers that before we almost made it to the NFC championship game in 2012.....we were 4-4.

As I stood up, downtrodden, from my 2nd row seats in Atlanta I was gifted with a great Tome of Seahawks knowledge by a sideline broadcaster who knew what only the keenest of us already had ascertained prior to the late season run "Russell is amazing!! Great game! See you at the Superbowl next year"

When I sit down in my fourth row seats in the Clink this year for our 17th (and hopefully 18th) game(before traveling to AZ), I will make sure to bring a bit of salt so I can pour it in my $9 beer, and drink away all the salty tears from these early season threads.