Insider Info

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The latest news I have from my source is that Bobby Wagner is likely out for most of the season. He says that he may be back towards the end of the season but to expect him back before that is just not likely.

There ya have it. Wish I could pass on better news. :(

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
Honestly I'd rather to waited to hear Pete Carroll say it. Not criticizing. Shouldn't have clicked this thread. But It's more fun to hear news from Pete Carroll or John Schneider rather than someone on a message board who's friend is a "source".

Edit: Not sure if "Fun" is the correct word, but I'd just rather would hear news from someone actually from the Seahawks.

Beer Hawk

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":8at5c2j7 said:
Honestly I'd rather to waited to hear Pete Carroll say it. Not criticizing. Shouldn't have clicked this thread. But It's more fun to hear news from Pete Carroll or John Schneider rather than someone on a message board who's friend is a "source".

Edit: Not sure if "Fun" is the correct word, but I'd just rather would hear news from someone actually from the Seahawks.

You don't remember Pete saying it was "gonna be awhile"? Kiss of death, right there.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
dumbrabbit":1q28uagn said:

'Sorry bro. Don't kill the messenger. ;)

chris98251

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":38nu8ehi said:

Talking down someones information because you don't want to see it isn't exactly good taste. Actually if you just want to hear Seahawks news from a broadcast media source why do you participate in a message board? The news and details of information here come from all over and only a minor percentage is Seahawks sourced. Knowing insider information from a credible source is something that this forum has prided itself on for years. I am sure many others do appreciate the effort of those that share it here.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
If Pete says it is going to be a while, a priest is currently giving last rites.

Turf toe (that's what he has, right?) is no joke. I'm not sure Okung has totally gotten over his, and that was last year.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
That's some crappy news.

Thanks for sharing though. I guess it's time to get behind this linebackers group even more now Seahawks fans!

morgulon1

Reaction score
Aros":1js2wudp said:
dumbrabbit":1js2wudp said:

'Sorry bro. Don't kill the messenger. ;)

I trust you for your "source" Aros. Thanks , as shitty as the news is.

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Honestly kind of expected it.. considering the length of Okung's injury last year.... And how important he is to the future, our depth at linebacker... etc. They will wait til he is absolutely ready to go.

drdiags

Reaction score
"Insider Info", look away if you are faint of heart. Ha!

Doesn't surprise me in the least. Too bad for the team and Bobby but these things happen. Man, those leg and foot injuries are some of the worse. That and those Pectoral muscle tears.

Aros, how did the shindig go last night? Did any ladies throw underwear on the stage? Hee hee ...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Thanks Todd I'm sorry you never get to tell us good news but it is what it is and VERY appreciated. It's just going to be next man up end of story. We have a good shot at being 7-3 with the endgame starting so let's do this!

2_0_6

Reaction score
In one of Pete's pressers he had mentioned that it was bad just like Okung's was last year.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Crap........................this sucks.............. :(

Although, what I want to know is if they knew he had turf toe, how was he able to re-enter the Dallas game in the 2nd half?