Brandon Marshall offers Lions fan $25k to fight him

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...arshall-offers-twitter-troll-25k-to-fight-him

This fan went to far, complete social media warrior.
Of course the fan stops responding when asked to back his mouth up by promptly disappearing and blocking his account.

Marshall (being mature like he is, lol) offered the fan $25,000 to fight him. If the fan loses, he would have to perform 100 hours community service at an orphanage. I guess going after his mother was the straw the broke the camels back. :thfight7:

:snack: :stirthepot:

HawkWow

Reaction score
I like it. And I'd like to start a charity, getting on the ground floor of shenanigans such as this. Perhaps minus the nonsensical name calling.

Pros like Marshall have an ample supply of angst and cash. Many rabid fans need cash. I'd set up a production company, then pitt the hostile fans against the wealthy players. I'd sell the fights on PPV for a reasonable $19.95.

10% of the proceeds would go to the charity and the balance to me. Just like any other "legit" charity.

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm just going to put this out there, but, there's NO NFCN bi-polar WR I couldn't take in a fight. Not ONE!

endzorn

Reaction score
I seriously love Brandon Marshall. He's clinically crazy, knows it, embraces it and continues to just be himself.

pehawk

Reaction score
endzorn":2enr7owl said:
I seriously love Brandon Marshall. He's clinically crazy, knows it, embraces it and continues to just be himself.

Pete had it right with that one, for sure. I feel the same way you do...and he seems like he'd be a good fit personality wise.

Cooper Helfelt for Brandon Marshall? Think they'd do it? Or, Rashaun Allen, maybe?

HawkWow

Reaction score
I also like the heck out of the guy and as for WRs...prototype.

I also like him calling the fan out. This is a new league and the power of the player's union allows for such extracurricular mayhem that would have been heavily scrutinized just a decade ago. These loudmouth wanna-bes that want to provoke a professional athlete? Sign a *release then hurry and put your mouthpiece in.

* the problem is the release would ultimately prove to be worthless in defending the athlete once serious bodily harm is brought into the equation...and court room. This I know.

I was brwosing the photo section bro. You've fathered some good looking kids.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Love Brandon Marshall...his "Football Life" episode was eye-opening and gave me a newfound respect for the man. Always was a fan of his play tho

HawkWow

Reaction score
Unsure if he will be happier without brother Jay, but we are sure to soon find out. I can see BM joining the Hawks actually, but likely not until he's well past his use by date.

endzorn

Reaction score
pehawk":1eky85hs said:
endzorn":1eky85hs said:

Pete had it right with that one, for sure. I feel the same way you do...and he seems like he'd be a good fit personality wise.

Cooper Helfelt for Brandon Marshall? Think they'd do it? Or, Rashaun Allen, maybe?
Make the trade and take him off his meds the week before the Niners games.