Good game guys

SF49r

Reaction score
We got beat plain and simple, pretty much expected this to happen we have alot problems on offense, and I knew this game was going to be ugly on the offensive side of the ball. Hopefully they get it together in 2 weeks for round 2. Any way Good game guys enjoy the win and happy Thanksgiving! Don't drink and drive I am sure half of you guys are drunk off your asses right now haha

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SF49r":2m6utjdl said:
We got beat plain and simple, pretty much expected this to happen we have alot problems on offense, and I knew this game was going to be ugly on the offensive side of the ball. Hopefully they get it together in 2 weeks for round 2. Any way Good game guys enjoy the win and happy Thanksgiving! Don't drink and drive I am sure half of you guys are drunk off your asses right now haha
Thanks for posting after a loss, with no excuses, qualifiers, other niner fans can learn something from your actions.

rlkats

Reaction score
Brutal loss. Demoralized by a great TEAM on the mend and looking to form. Felt it would be this way. Just didnt think it would be that bad. Great win Hawks.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
I'm thinking that the contract structure of Kap is a blessing in disguise for the whiners. Easy as hell for them to dump him in the off season if things keep going downhill.

rlkats

Reaction score
OkieHawk":2fp5knxv said:
I'm thinking that the contract structure of Kap is a blessing in disguise for the whiners. Easy as hell for them to dump him in the off season if things keep going downhill.

I dont see how the can keep him. Give Wilson, Brady, Manning, Brees, Rogers theses weapons and D. They wiuld Dominate. Kpa has proven over and over to be extremely inaccurate and always looking for the wow pkay instead of the ones thats there.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2zryza1v said:
SF49r":2zryza1v said:

Thanks for this. Niners are going into a big rebuild after this year, it looks like. Kaepernick is garbage. The niner defense is decent but was schooled today, I thought. Seahawks' mistakes and some awful flags are the only reason this game's score stayed relatively close. Borland looks a decent player, but there's a lot of poor players on that defense, too. Ah well, you guys had your window and now it's shut. Happy Thanksgiving!

three turnovers and only allowed one TD. I thought our defense was better than "schooled"

theres just no intensity on our D. Sure borland is playing pretty well for a rookie, but without bowman and willis, the defense just feels bland, even though they are keeping us in games.

kaepernick is RG3-like. enuff said.

great win, you guys came prepared and had intensity from the very beginning (kickoff)

good luck and good game, hopefully we can fix this offensive disaster.. was never a fan of kaep, and this was the final straw. everything from the offensive play calling, to the stupid plays of kaepernick.. its disgusting to watch.

RationalNiner

Reaction score
Yup, you guys are on the money. You give any competent QB and competent offensive coaching staff the weapons we have on offense and the type of defense we have, we'd have a pretty dominant team. Kaepernick is not a very good QB and our offensive coaches and system suck. I do wonder how Kaepernick would look under a competent coaching staff, but I think Harbaugh may have ruined Kaepernick. They've coached out the instincts Kaepernick once had. He's only gotten worse since 2012, and I put that on Harbaugh and the coaching staff.

You give PC and Bevell our team and I guarantee the team would perform much better. Without Vic Fangio and the defense, Harbaugh would not have experienced any measurable success in the NFL.

hawk45

Reaction score
Niner defense played pretty damned well today. Their offense did nothing all game in fact handed the ball to the Hawks over and over. We got some big plays with Russell magic and Turbin on the outside early, then finally by the end of the game they seemed just worn down because everything worked at that point.

I would not at all say the Niners defense is poor.

And on offense, yeah we bottled up Gore and Hyde, but I can't help but think if Kap doesn't just drop a deuce out there the game is much closer. Of course Kap always drops a deuce against us although usually at home he manages to resemble an NFL QB.

rlkats

Reaction score
rideaducati":3jqxi9mx said:
I wonder how the guy that got Kaep tattooed on himself feels now?

i know right. Lol

Smellyman

Reaction score
What would Wilson do with Boldin, Johnson, Crabtree, Gore, Hyde and Davis?

rjdriver

Reaction score
rideaducati":vgh2or66 said:
I wonder how the guy that got Kaep tattooed on himself feels now?

But, but Jaws said he would be the GOAT!

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
SF49r":1ahvcc4k said:

This

Still think Kap would do better with an OC that's plays to his and the offenses strengths. Roman has to go, probably won't fix everything but it's a start. They guy is horrible, repeatedly throwing on first down, running on 3rd and 20, ridiculous.

Kap keeps letting Sherman in his head, never mind trying to one up the guy, Sherman continues to successfully bait Kap into make stupid decisions. Let it go already and find a way to get it to someone other than the guy he's covering. You want to shut Sherman up, win the game, don't make him your best receiver.

Bottom line Hawks were the better team last night. Congratulations on the win, hopefully we have a better game in 2 weeks, if we still have Roman I doubt things will change.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
OkieHawk":9yioknhi said:
Man was that contract a good decision. Though I'm not inclined to blame it all on Kap it doesn't seem that they let him run at all or throw shorter crossing routes or slants. Just sit back and go for deep shots which rarely works against the Seahawks it plays into their defense.

pehawk

Reaction score
"We liked him as a runner" Pete Carroll on Kap in that draft.

The past few years Kap had the easiest job in the NFL for professional QB's. That line, an offensive savant as a HC, a defense that takes the pressure off. As those instant advantages have decreased so has his play. He is what he's always been.

rlkats

Reaction score
pehawk":3kbgn1re said:

The past few years Kap had the easiest job in the NFL for professional QB's. That line, a offensive savant as a HC, a defense that takes the pressure off. As those instant advantages have decreased so has his play. He is what he's always been.

Way to true. Sad. I totally agree with you.

rideaducati

Reaction score
pehawk":2c3cr5hv said:

The past few years Kap had the easiest job in the NFL for professional QB's. That line, an offensive savant as a HC, a defense that takes the pressure off. As those instant advantages have decreased so has his play. He is what he's always been.

"Offensive savant" as a head coach? I don't see it. I have never seen it. How bad would ANY offense be with Andrew Luck? How bad would ANY defense in the WCC make an offense look? I've seen a really good run game behind a really good offensive line, but his passing offense in the NFL has never been good, so where do you get the idea of him being a savant?