Where should Jim Harbaugh coach next?

ivotuk

Reaction score
I'm thinking Chicago. He has a history there, they desperately need a new head coach, the Bears have a much better QB situation than SF, they also have 2 big wide receivers, and a running back that isn't 31 years old.

I think he would turn that division on his head, and possibly make Golden Tate cry. "I can't get away from this guy!" :sarcasm_off:

irocdave

Reaction score
I can see him going to Oakland, would be a good fit.

What if Tom Cable got the HC job for the niners? Do you think Pete would cut him loose to take that job?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Oakland....many of the Niners "faithful" would become a part of "Raiders Nation" again

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
irocdave":2dkl61ym said:
I can see him going to Oakland, would be a good fit.

What if Tom Cable got the HC job for the niners? Do you think Pete would cut him loose to take that job?

Pete wont ever hold back anyone on his staff. He encourages them to take the chance for a move like that if they are given the opportunity.

nategreat

Reaction score
I think Paul Allen could chip in a few extra bucks to have him come to Seattle to be the official water/errand boy of the Seahawks, and Pete Carroll's assistant beeyatch. :lol:

irocdave

Reaction score
How about the Panthers. We have to go there every year so it would be just like times.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
If I had my choice of where he could go, it would be New York Jets. Watching him interact with the NY media would be popcorn viewing. The Giants maybe too, they are no stranger to genius assholes like Parcells.

If he goes the Phil Jackson route, always jumping to the most talanted rosters, he would next coach the Rams.

If Jimmy haslem sucks as much as I think he does, he will fire his current staff after one year and hire Harbs. That is the Network mafia secret plan, then they could hype Jim vs John twice a year.

Oakland is too easy. It would be an upgrade at QB though. And he would have 3 more years before he had to face the Hawks, though we would likely have to get a new week 4 pre-season opponent.

Darkhorse. After Denver craps the bed in the playoffs because John Fox forgot something simple, like crowd noise or to bring cleats for a grass field, Harbs gets his wish of coaching Manning, which is really an excuse to play a lot of golf.

Or he may go the Kaepernick part 2 route and coach the Panthers. Donkey Kong Suh indeed.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I think Michigan. He has talked about how Bo Shembechler was a huge influence in his life. I think he'll be happy going back to college and I would like to see him butting heads with Meyer.

endzorn

Reaction score
Hopefully he stays in San Fran. This rivalry gives us two huge regular season matchups that are as much fun as a playoff game. If he leaves that rivalry is diminished by a lot.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
endzorn":2c4yid12 said:
Hopefully he stays in San Fran. This rivalry gives us two huge regular season matchups that are as much fun as a playoff game. If he leaves that rivalry is diminished by a lot.
Doesn't one of the teams have to win more than one out five games for it to be considered an actual rivalry?

:stirthepot:

:snack:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
endzorn":nqjcccvw said:
That will be forgotten so enough given Arians and Arizona are here to stay and he's a far better coach then Harbaugh.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Coaches likely to be fired this year:

Trestman - Chicago

Rex Ryan - Jets

Bradley - Jaguars

Whisenhunt - Titans

Sporano - Raiders

Coughlin - Giants

Gruden - Redskins (rather than give up on RG3 Napolean will fire Gruden)

Mike Smith - Falcons (if he beats Cardinals, Paul Allen will buy the Falcons under a fake name and extend Smith:p )

Riverboat Ron - Panthers (I believe he will be retained)

Chicago still gets my vote because of his history there.

The Jets have a lot of talent on defense but I don't think Harbaugh would choose New York.

Jaguars have zero talent so he will pass there.

Titans " " " " " " " "

Raiders are close to home but outside of Mack and Carr they have no talent.

Giants have some talent and are an NFC team....a remote possibility.

He would never work for Napolean..

He might consider the Falcons with Matty Ice and 2 big receivers.

He probably wants nothing to do with a big armed, cry baby, running QB.